Really starting to annoy me

Kimo

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah it, then these 12 year olds think they are funny and unique... BIG FAIL for those who copy these emblems

Not ALL 12 year olds do that im 12 and my emblem is CoD4

Really? I always taught you were a little older because of the way you write so formally on the forums. Anyways, yeah its pretty annoying alright. It just goes to show how many millions of men like to have a penis to stare at while they play. :?

I know what you mean. My gran came round for boxing day and she came up to my room to see what I was doing, and she watched the screen as it was showing the game winning kill cam. And the guy who got it had a dong as his emblem and it was jsut the most awkward moment ever. It's really starting to annoy me too.

I know what you mean. My gran came round for boxing day and she came up to my room to see what I was doing, and she watched the screen as it was showing the game winning kill cam. And the guy who got it had a dong as his emblem and it was jsut the most awkward moment ever. It's really starting to annoy me too.

LOL That's hilarious.

But i think p33n emblems are on the decline, i see less and less of them every day.