Monkeys, Mummies, and Egypt?

Shapeshifter

As you may or may not know, the official BO website, http://www.GKNOVA6.com, has been updated with a strange film sequence similar to Kino's, followed by a Creature(Monkey?) The picture itself is similar to one of leonardo di vinci's illustration's, "The Vitruvian man". It kind of looks like a zombie monkey...with straps. If you consider the straps, it kinda looks like a mummy.....And the PC files back this up. There was a map pack file called zombie_cairo. What I mean by "Map pack file" is the kind of map file that cannot load until the map packs contents are loaded into it. This may be a LONG shot but, could the next map(or at least one of the future map packs) be Cairo, Egypt? ALSO, Eqypt was raided during WW2 by Italy, and some SS helped with the invasion. So what do you think, is it a possiblity? (P.S. I wanted to just clear something up, THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT KINDS OF CREEPY CRAWLERS. If you notice there are two,a leathery looking one that isn't as slimey as the other ones that wears jeans, and a really skinny one that is very wet and slimey and wears what appears to be a diaper.)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the double post, but just to clear things up don't rule out eqypt just because it sounds weird... Come on. We're playing a game with presidents, fighting Nazi zombies, with silverbacks in spacesuits, and guns that shoot lasers, wind, and lightning. Also ice. Don't rule out ANYTHING, unless you have 100% evidence that it's not going to be a FUTURE mappack. Thank you for your time.

Yes, verruckt. It's name was something along the lines of zombie_asylum. SNN was zombie_numa and DR was zombie_riese.

If this is true then you my definitely be on to something. is zombie_cairo the only file there?

Theres zombie_cosmodrome... That's all I can remember right now

But I'll check later. There's also mp_stadium , mp_jungle and mp maps.

Yes, verruckt. It's name was something along the lines of zombie_asylum. SNN was zombie_numa and DR was zombie_riese.

If this is true then you my definitely be on to something. is zombie_cairo the only file there?

Theres zombie_cosmodrome... That's all I can remember right now

But I'll check later. There's also mp_stadium , mp_jungle and mp maps.

Yea check back when you can this is interesting

Do you have the PC version? If so, double check that there is a zombie_cairo.

Cause there is a mp_cairo, which is now the current version of Havana. There is also mp_cosmodrome which is the current version of Launch. Also, there is no mp_stadium. So if you do have the PC version, i would appreciate a screencap. If you don't have the PC version, can you provide some other form of proof?

EDIT: Also, there is no such thing as a "Map pack file." Im not a PC player, but i do know that in the games files there is a list of the maps (their console codenames to be exact.) Those maps are the maps that are currently in the game, and some scrapped maps that they didn't remove from the disc. So there is no suck way as knowing which maps will be DLC, which were scrapped.

Cause there is a mp_cairo, which is now the current version of Havana. There is also mp_cosmodrome which is the current version of Launch. Also, there is no mp_stadium. So if you do have the PC version, i would appreciate a screencap. If you don't have the PC version, can you provide some other form of proof?

EDIT: Also, there is no such thing as a "Map pack file." Im not a PC player, but i do know that in the games files there is a list of the maps (their console codenames to be exact.) Those maps are the maps that are currently in the game, and some scrapped maps that they didn't remove from the disc. So there is no suck way as knowing which maps will be DLC, which were scrapped.

Ugh, I know for a fact that there are some unfinished map files that won't load into console until, a mappack. I'll have the forum link tomorrow.

Ugh, I know for a fact that there are some unfinished map files that won't load into console until, a mappack. I'll have the forum link tomorrow.

Alright, Im waiting for the link.

• 1 month later...

внимание this is what i read on the video on the down screen in the video.

explanation after the edit.

внимание translates as Russian for "Attention"

this suggests there is definitly some relevance to the monkey and what is to come.

Does anyone know when that was updated? If it was put up there before ascension came out then it is probably just the space monkeys :|

I've seen so many threads about this crap, and all these people are mistaken that mp_cairo is zombie_cairo. :facepalm: . Go do some research. BBS is correct. You guys just hear a rumor and start spreading it everywhere. There is no zombie_cairo . And where is that forum link you were talking about? That's what I thought.

All these, complements, and no brains? CaN EyEE.havH [brains] Pl0X?!??1?!!?one11?eleven?!? Hahaha. I'm kidding,

All you're making these rumors for is for BRAINS. Where are the files that show the map names? Tell me so I can check. Where's your proof? Also, notice he did not post after he got brains. Coincidence? I think not.

• 1 month later...

All these, complements, and no brains? CaN EyEE.havH [brains] Pl0X?!??1?!!?one11?eleven?!? Hahaha. I'm kidding,

All you're making these rumors for is for BRAINS. Where are the files that show the map names? Tell me so I can check. Where's your proof? Also, notice he did not post after he got brains. Coincidence? I think not.

HA. I really think the people on this forum need to get the sticks out of their asses. I WAS KIDDING. WHAT THE DUCK(do you see what I did there?) Jesus this forum has too much spam, trolls, and flamers.

Oh yeah BTW http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtop ... 3#p4087284 and viewtopic.php?f=53&t=7035&p=78829&hilit=zombie_cairo#p78829 There. You f**kin happy? I forgot THATS why I never posted them. and plus I couldn't find them. Thats why(at the bottom) BlackOpsTiger posted that he read about in another forum and he couldnt find it. THATS THE SAME FORUM POST I READ. Thank you very much. What can you confirm now?

How you can run the maps by console in-game? I know how to use the developer tools, but i dont know the command to start a game. I tried the zombie_ascension1 (this was planned to be in the game disc) and zombie_theater, but it said something "invalid". It didnt say about the file.

I could try if I can start a game at this map if it even exists for real.