Two images of possible NEW zombie in kino

Ironwalnutz

I have not seen a single soul discuss these images before. They are in the room with manhattan down strewn across the floor and one of the meteor rocks. Make a left when you go through the doorway coming from the double stairs. the firt image is directly n front of you the second will be driectly to your left. discuss, this is NEW shit!!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I see is a wall and a switch?

look a little closer or better yet sit back from your sceen some. there is a face with somekind of headress upon it... i have posted this on another forum and someone is seeing a lighthouse which interest me. This is from my iphone4 so you will see it better if you jump on kino and locate it yourself

All I see is a wall and a switch?

look a little closer or better yet sit back from your sceen some. there is a face with somekind of headress upon it... i have posted this on another forum and someone is seeing a lighthouse which interest me. This is from my iphone4 so you will see it better if you jump on kino and locate it yourself

I can see what your going at but it just looks like a Mario character like GZF said. I can see faces in tiles in real life all the time; it's just how your eyes depict it and doesn't really mean anything. Sorry.

Hi,

on the bottom pic a can see Super Marios Face in the middle :lol:

Maybe im stupid or blind, maybe both, i dont see anything... sorry :?

didnt even notice that before but i see what you r saying. the image is closer to the top of the picture that i took. its very obvious to me but who knows maybe im seeing things myself. hopefully not though. i will try and do some editing with the photo to pull out exactly what im talking about.

I saw this while playing with a couple buddies on kino...and they both quickly made the same reference to clothing of the ancient. I have not spent much time thinking about this beside placing the photos up for discussion, but if the history of zombies tells us anything treyarch has placed many messages and images in the story that have shown upcoming creatures and plot lines etc... ex) the nova 6 crawlers, flashed images, in the teleporters on der riese.

These images on the wall are not blatently in your face for good reason im sure, but could there be a point in which we go back even further in time... or could this be alien, not little green men alien but alien non the less. I understand we are talking zombies here but the meteor rock itself is "alien"; coming from another world not our own. whats to say we don't see creatures from this other world as well.

Plus, some of you have pointed out the images of mario or faces below this creature, which i originally did not see. this could just be the texture of the wall i guess. but again these look like actual faces not just texture styles. so with that in mind you have a creature standing atop of human heads, possible reference to a "boss zombie that can take out an entire team"...

Im just spinning wheels here guys, but lets try and roll with this some. My PSN is IronWalnutz i would love to continue the search with some extra help... hit me up

I see an alien in the first one, and some sort of tortured, screaming face in the second, like something out of Verruckt.

good pick up on the tortured screaming face. i did see that as well just didn't include it since I feel like im graping at alot of straws here. that tortured face is just to the right of the headress on this creature look a little bit lower to the left and you will see what im talking about.

I feel like it has some kind of beak under its eyes. I have a feeling this creature....whatever it is, may be able to fly

All i can really see is just some dude in shades and a dress with a huge afro,

my girlfriend here said it is a ink image, folded in half, to produce a symetrical image, known as The Rorschach Test, its typically steryotyped for "crazy people"

i dont really think this has much relevance to cod, or zombies, maybe just a funny texture one of the dovelopers decided to put in for a laugh?

but you never know.

No your not going insane. much like those rorschach test, people see different images of the same picture... although you are seeing the same thing I am seeing, some bird like creature with arm, legs and some big head dress.

All i can really see is just some dude in shades and a dress with a huge afro, my girlfriend here said it is a ink image, folded in half, to produce a symetrical image, known as The Rorschach Test, its typically stery(spelling?)otyped for "crazy people"

i dont really think this has much relevance to cod, or zombies, maybe just a funny texture one of the dovelopers decided to put in for a laugh?

but you never know.

I agree w/ your gf's observation of the rorschach test from the perspective that some people will be seeing the image differently than others. although that is normal... this isn't set up as a rorschach test. I have looked into the texture further and have found it throughout the entire kino map. It is definitely a wall texture being used with purpose. There are other areas that it is located with better lighting than the original one that i found. Ex) mp40 room... there are at least 6 or 7 different instances in that room alone.

Guys... Disect this picture a bit more...the second one in particular. Enlarge it zoom in on it or just study it more....there more here than originally meets the eye. Ex) upper left hand corner the picture, slightly right from that corner, you see a dark spot in the wall. Shaped like a dark v or u, what do we see peering through the darkness? Crawlers coming through a whole in the ceiling. Its there guys no argument to be had. The image is clear.

There's alot more going on to the right of our creature friend. I will not disclose all since u guys should be scouring this shit. But Samantha's face is on there. There are many faces... All over.

If someone has a capture card, or can record it from their pc. Go to the location I described in my original post and record or peek around the mp40 room where you will see this particular wall texture in many diferent locations. We need to get a better quality shot than just a picture from my iPhone.

link so you can expand the picture...

http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk62 ... 2a4c19.jpg

I see both tortured screaming face on the right seemingly blending into the center pic of alien guy and the dark v thing on the upper left but I don't think it's a v but more of a spike going down don't know what it means tho maybe the v thing is just a design and something that happened to be there