Spawns are just fine in BO.

Commander034

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The man does raise a good point. Though if you take into account the map size and the traffic movement bad spawns will happen on occasion. Now if one team had hunkered down and choked of all entry roots (3) into the rear of the map and held that area, bad spawns would not have been a problem.

Maybe you should play on a team, if that was a team...have a word with them. :lol:

Anyways my bad spawn vid beats yours :D

nywJFI1dOeY

Think I will stick with sentry guns from now on.

Can you just leave? Honestly I'm tired of you trolling this site and bitching about the game. If you don't like it go play mw2 and bitch about all the hacked leaderboards,hackers,challenge lobbies ect.

If I don't point out problems Treyarch will never see them, and if they don't see them, then the problems would never be fixed. You should be thanking me instead of dogmatically claiming Treyarch's games as flawless items sent from the heavens.

The man does raise a good point. Though if you take into account the map size and the traffic movement bad spawns will happen on occasion. Now if one team had hunkered down and choked of all entry roots (3) into the rear of the map and held that area, bad spawns would not have been a problem.

Maybe you should play on a team, if that was a team...have a word with them. :lol:

Anyways my bad spawn vid beats yours :D

nywJFI1dOeY

Think I will stick with sentry guns from now on.

That was hilarious. That was a game of Demolition so yes it was teams. We couldn't move through any of the paths with out being shot from one side or the other, or they already had their guns set up so we had no chance to kill them.

If I don't point out problems Treyarch will never see them, and if they don't see them, then the problems would never be fixed. You should be thanking me instead of dogmatically claiming Treyarch's games as flawless items sent from the heavens.

I'm not so sure that we should be the ones thanking you, but you do raise a good point. This exact scenario happened while my friend and I were playing demolition once where our side was completely dominated by the other team's killstreaks. The top scoring player on the other team then told me that the point of the game was to spawn trap. I can tell that he was another try hard 7th prestige ruining the game for the others.

Treyarch should look at these games with set spawn areas (like Domination and Demolition) and try to figure out a way to stop this from happening. They could always try spawn invincibility. It's not the best idea out there i guess, but it's an idea nonetheless.

On a good note, i like how the spawns are set to change based off of killstreaks in this game, unlike MW2 chopper gunner spawn kills.

Where in my post did i say this game was given from heaven? No where i don't even play this game anymore after the 3rd prestige i got bored and gave up. COD is boring to me now its the same thing every year but you don't see me making pointless posts about how i hate the game. Your saying that your pointing out the problems for treyarch? Oh really your title begs to differ,and how you post your threads like your god and you know every thing.

Where in my post did i say this game was given from heaven? No where i don't even play this game anymore after the 3rd prestige i got bored and gave up. COD is boring to me now its the same thing every year but you don't see me making pointless posts about how i hate the game. Your saying that your pointing out the problems for treyarch? Oh really your title begs to differ,and how you post your threads like your god and you know every thing.

Well, i gotta say, this is starting to look like a flame war that just needs to stop. Since it started with Alsomdude2's comment on how Commander034 was complaining, why not just let him complain? He hasn't done anything wrong in doing so.