Verrückt New Radio with video!

Whetstone

I was playing around today, with the 'secret bloody hand/blood patch' noises which I found a few weeks ago.. and put the brightness up full.

I came across a new radio as a result!

It can be found on the right hand side of the asylum (with speed cola) on the second floor at the window directly above where the Quick Revive is!

So far it's played a number of tunes including the tune that plays on the loading screen when playing the classic maps on solo! And what I think is the Dead Ops Arcade music!

It's found by looking through the window at the pile of desk and shooting it..

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[brains] for you!!!!!!

but darn, i just made a youtube video about the blood patch noise, could've included this in it!!

on well.

right side above quick revive, eh? not quite familiar with that part of the asylum as i usually don't go there. is it a window on the balcony, or somewhere else?

so i guess this makes five the only map without a radio?

(and if i were to, out of boredom, make a youtube vid 'bout this, you would be mentioned by name, i don't take credit for other people's discoveries, but i do like making videos)

unfortunately this isnt a new radio, i found 2 radios with my old team from W@W cod forums not long after Shi No Numa radio transmission was first found. They have been their from the start, however back then they didnt make any noises.

Have you found the second Radio and activated it? i never managed to find a 3rd radio, maybe it has been put in during the last 2 Black Ops updates?

erm, its going back some lol, i believe the second i found was on the second floor, in some rubble in either the trench gun room or STG44 room, i will load up W@W shortly and get you the correct area it is located if you would like? however as i said before, in W@W nothing happens when you either shoot the radios or no clip into the room and hold x (square) or stab them

lucky for me i can no clip on the 360 on W@W but im not able to do it on black ops, so if music plays massive thumbs up from me mate

Also, there are new radios in SNN they have been put in recently (in both W@W and BO)

i think you should have a listen to the new radio in SNN storage room (to the right of mystery box)

when you interact with it, you get a faint radio transmission, which sounds like dempsey nikolai is there, along with Peter

really recommend everyone checking it out

i always used to post on the official cod forums mainly, didnt come on here till after der riese was released unfortunately.

it wasn't until the SNN radio that i figured that there must be at least 3 radios in Verruckt, found 2, never found the 3rd :( but neither of the 2 that i found did anything back on W@W.

i think Treyarch are starting to add alot more in updates here and there, little things that will add up to something big.

think we need to go back and check all the old maps again before Ascension is released, just to make sure

i will look for the one you found whetstone, i MAY be able to record from my laptop's webcam (not sure if i can save those vids and upload them to youtube), quality will not be spectacular but it will be good for the record. and keep going with the second one to confirm it!!!

regarding shi no numa, there was always a radio in storage that played sounds from the verruckt trailer.

however, in the storage and com room, there ARE NEW RADIOS, like the ones in the start room. but i can't find the third radio. sum1 said it was in the fishing hut, but i can't activate any in there?? but when you go back to the start room you will hear a transmission from Kino.

you made a video? CRAP! so did i...... the only issue is that on solo, this 'tension building' music plays, i couldn't mute just that music, but i was able to get some good recording of:

-nacht der untoten music

- music on rebirth when hudson is in the nova gas

- music in the underwater facility when it's flooded

- more music i've never heard before.

here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcvjZcdD2rQ

erm, its going back some lol, i believe the second i found was on the second floor, in some rubble in either the trench gun room or STG44 room, i will load up W@W shortly and get you the correct area it is located if you would like? however as i said before, in W@W nothing happens when you either shoot the radios or no clip into the room and hold x (square) or stab them

lucky for me i can no clip on the 360 on W@W but im not able to do it on black ops, so if music plays massive thumbs up from me mate

Also, there are new radios in SNN they have been put in recently (in both W@W and BO)

i think you should have a listen to the new radio in SNN storage room (to the right of mystery box)

when you interact with it, you get a faint radio transmission, which sounds like dempsey nikolai is there, along with Peter

really recommend everyone checking it out

on the wiki, it says if you stand near that area, you will hear a wisper "push push just keep pushing." not sure if that is in relation to the silent radio.

on the wiki, it says if you stand near that area, you will hear a wisper "push push just keep pushing." not sure if that is in relation to the silent radio.

Nope, although i know what your talking about ^^

The new 1 in storage has to be activated, and although it does have something parts from Verruckt trailer, i can here alot more in the background, these voices are dempsey and nikolai and another american (which doesnt sound like any of the 4 marines you play as in Verruckt which is why i think it is peter) but thats just my take on it, prob is several old transmissions made out to sound like something else

The second new Radio that also has to be activated, is in the little room of the doctors quarters on the table.

This one will defo need to be recorded, there is a lot of whispering going on, and at least 1 female voice can also be heard, Sofia or Samantha maybe?

now as for the 3rd, i haven't found anything else that can be interacted with in terms of a radio, at least not like the previous 2. ive heard rumours that the 3rd radio ativates a new radio transmission which says the following script (confirmed vua Telixions vid)

Tank: where are we?

Nikolai: A better question is -

Richtofen: When are we!

Nikolai: NO! where the hell is my vodka!

Richtofen: Yes of course, The DG-2 must have overloaded ze teleporter,

RIPPING space time, BACKTRACING us to the future! How wunderbar! Ack!

(bottle drops)

Nikolai: Theres my vodka! Thank you Takeo

Tank: Oh come on Tak, suck it up and walk it off

(static)

*END*

however there is a radio in the comms room on the right hand side opposite the phone which gives you the easter egg that continously plays high static words, i cant make it out 100% but i know 100% these in particular have been added in the new update as they wasnt in the original SNN back on W@W days

very nice vid mrroflwaffles, puts mine to shame.

may i ask what capture method for ps3 you are using? i've found a bunch of cheap easycaps on amazon.com, but none of them seem to be windows 7 64bit compatable, which is what i'm using....

i had to use my laptop's webcam for my video, got the job done but lots of glare, you could actually see the reflection of my laptop in the tv screen, and the reflection of the reflection being recorded....

i tried looking for that second radio yesturday night, didn't find it by the trenchgun or stg44, i will later search around the rubble down the hall from the betties and double tap.

but i still can activalte the new SHI NO NUMA message. turned on the radio in the comm room on the shelf by the phone, in the storage room by the cola maching (not on the barrel), but WHERE'S THE THIRD RADIO??? fishing hut, doctor's quarters?

Dubz, are you not talking about Shi No Numa here?

Did you not say you knew where there was a second radio in Verrückt?

playing Verruckt and searching official cod forums as i wright this

is linking to official websites allowed on here? ive found my original post over a year ago when the first radio was found (the 1 you say is now intractable) now just gotta find the other 1 i found (i remember it was a bitch to find the 1st time lol

Dubz, are you not talking about Shi No Numa here?

Did you not say you knew where there was a second radio in Verrückt?

playing Verruckt and searching official cod forums as i wright this

is linking to official websites allowed on here? ive found my original post over a year ago when the first radio was found (the 1 you say is now intractable) now just gotta find the other 1 i found (i remember it was a bitch to find the 1st time lol

Sure just copy the quote in?

verruckt radio

Posted: over 1 year ago

i dont have time to search post to see if this has already been discussed, as im writting my theory on nazi zombies from the start and its taking up alot of time as its not your usual cut and paste bs.

anyways, you know the vadio in verrukt, ive tried but not managed to get it working yet, has anyone got it working yet? if so how? as i i need to write it down in the verrukt part of my theory, thanks in advanced

its on the second floor, so no ones found any radios at all on verrukt? well at least i can say im the first, just hope its a working one, as its out of reach im sceptical, but heres hoping

this quote was from another zombie forum (the above was posted on both)

I found the 2nd radio but forgot to write it down, was either in the trench gun room (behind the zombie spawn wall oror in rubble next to the generator room (near the wardrobe)

these are the quotes of mine i have found so far way back over a year ago, still going through verruckt as i will find that damn radio again lol

The new 1 in storage has to be activated, and although it does have something parts from Verruckt trailer, i can here alot more in the background, these voices are dempsey and nikolai and another american (which doesnt sound like any of the 4 marines you play as in Verruckt which is why i think it is peter) but thats just my take on it, prob is several old transmissions made out to sound like something else

The second new Radio that also has to be activated, is in the little room of the doctors quarters on the table.

This one will defo need to be recorded, there is a lot of whispering going on, and at least 1 female voice can also be heard, Sofia or Samantha maybe?

The first radio in storage has always been there, and it has always played the same recording. You have to realize that both Tank AND Peter are both playable characters in Verruckt - this is confirmed by some of the information uncovered in the terminal.

The radio in Doctor's quarters has also always been there - It's a recording of Dr. Richtofen before he went insane. You can hear him whispering "Element 115.... I'm Dr. Richtofen..." and that is all the radio says.