My theory about Ascension, Portrait and Thundergun

Hey today i made some research in the campaign missions and i came to my own therory for the next map:

we know that the next map is called "Ascension"... :idea: :shock:

I think "Woods" will be the new character or is the character on the Portrait, because he has the infamous tattoos on his arm (115+Werewolf) U remember? 8-)

If he is involved, his debut to the storyline must be somewhere between 1961 and 1963 because in the very first scene of the campaign (in the Pub in Cuba) you can see that Woods has no tattoos on his arms at that time. The first mission takes place in 1961.

Here´s the pic:

First time to you can see his tattoos is in Mission 3 in Baikonur. It takes place in 1963.

Heres the pic:

Why should he have a tattoo of something he never was involved with?

In the mission at Baikonur Airbase, it is one of ur objectives to eleminate Dragovic and the ASCENSION SCIENTISTS -->those guys who probably created the Thundergun! (my guess) [is it random luck? i dont think so!]

For me its the proof that the next map will be at Baikonur Cosmodrome and will take place in the early 60´s, further more that this map will take place before Kino, and our Heros possibly "imported" the Thundergun to West-Germany. Thats why the russian weapon is in Kino and on the other maps.

What do you think about it? [brains]

*EDIT

Just take a look on gknova6.com again...

Maybe this is from the upcoming mappack..? Im sure most of you already know this image...

What we see is definetly a Quick revive automat, but it cant be on FIVE because it has another location.

So maybe this is already a scene from the new map..?

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice find brains for you!

woods would be a good character to play as (i can imagine him and Dempsey throwing insults at each other :lol:)

First of all, [brains] For the Original Post.

But IF Woods is going to be a character in the zombie game, Dempsey will probably get dumped. I think he will get dropped from the story because of the fact that he is just starting to find out what is happening, and he serves a minor part in the story.

The only reason i think he is leaving and takeo is staying, is because i think that treyarch won't want 2 americans in it. ;)

Dempsey serves a major not minor part in the story, as he is the only 1 out of the 3 test subjects we can get was captured

He was operation leader for the 4 marines sent into Verruckt to find Undercover agent Peter, so not only is he linked to Verruckt, how he became a test subject, but also linked to Peter.

so imo i doubt very much they will get rid of Dempsey

Anyone thought that the new character could be the brave Viktor Reznov?

This might have been said before here, i dont know if it has been..

Im not sure how this thing goes, its still kinda confusing to me, I found this via 01MaverickTen10's youtube video, but something about that in every mission there is in the left corner there is told what mission is, who you are etc etc. There reads some things like X-Ray, Romeo etc. Well when you take the first letter of them all, it says;

X REZNOV XX IS XX DEAD

or something like that, well thats what we ''know'' already.

But then, when you compare the number sequence to the Alphabet (for example, 1 = A)

It says; OR IS HE DEAD THERE WAS NO BODY FOUND HE IS NOT WHO HE SAYS HE IS

So what im basically telling is that Reznov is not probably dead and he could be the blank portrait since now that we know the Russians have more important role in the Zombies storyline....

your edit showing the picture of the screen is of the hallway in "Five" you can see the metal detector in the background

I doubt that it is "five" because the quick revive is standing in a corner in "five" this is obveousley not a corner :oops:

maybe because of these metal detectors, the rumors of ascension being at the russian rocket base.. could be a little bit more true :oops:

my thoughts don`t flame please..

regards.

your edit showing the picture of the screen is of the hallway in "Five" you can see the metal detector in the background

I doubt that it is "five" because the quick revive is standing in a corner in "five" this is obveousley not a corner :oops:

maybe because of these metal detectors, the rumors of ascension being at the russian rocket base.. could be a little bit more true :oops:

my thoughts don`t flame please..

regards.

although your right as the quick revive is in the wrong place, but it is five, but also as i proved with der riese, treyarch made huge edits to the final map just before release, whats to say that the video of five isnt what the original placement was gonna be? but changed?

The 115 on wood's arm is purely an easter egg. Sure the zombies are connected to the campaign but using a character from the team you play on just isn't like treyarch would do. BUT the Reznov theory could be right as the portrait looks a little like him and the fact that he was just an illusion in mason's head AND the fact that he was CAPTURED and THOUGHT to be dead I mean maybe they sent him to an even worse hell-hole than vorkuta but this is all speculation and I highly doubt they would spare his life but still never hurts to think about it(or something)

I would belive it. A lot of fans were wanting Woods in Zombies and I could think of a few more things. The labs at Rebirth and the Baikonur have K6 posted on the walls (could be nothing) and after Woods sacrifices himself to save Mason, a dark figure similar to the portrait approaches him and he says "Woods?"

Anyone play the campaign?

If Woods were to be in zombies at all he would be, a zombie...He died during the campaign to save Mason when he tackled Kravchenko out of the window as Kravchenko had live grenades strapped to his chest. To me it seems impossible Woods could survive multiple grenades exploding less than four inches from his body. Seems EXTREMELY unlikely he would or even could for that matter, be a new zombie slayer

Anyone play the campaign?

If Woods were to be in zombies at all he would be, a zombie...He died during the campaign to save Mason when he tackled Kravchenko out of the window as Kravchenko had live grenades strapped to his chest. To me it seems impossible Woods could survive multiple grenades exploding less than four inches from his body. Seems EXTREMELY unlikely he would or even could for that matter, be a new zombie slayer

In the terminal, Mason (I think) received a message, from someone called "X", saying that Woods was alive and the last remaining guest of the Hanoi Hilton. So therefore, it is possible he is alive.

In the terminal, Mason (I think) received a message, from someone called "X", saying that Woods was alive and the last remaining guest of the Hanoi Hilton. So therefore, it is possible he is alive.

That could have been a trap however since it was received around the time that Mason, Hudson and Weaver were burnt. So now that the CIA was hunting them down they could have tried to trick them into a trap to capture them. I just think it was unlikely he survived all those grenades that close to his body.

That could have been a trap however since it was received around the time that Mason, Hudson and Weaver were burnt. So now that the CIA was hunting them down they could have tried to trick them into a trap to capture them. I just think it was unlikely he survived all those grenades that close to his body.

That's a good point, but "X" warned Hudson he was being watched, so it seems counter-productive. He also revealed some other info, have a look here to see it.

• 3 weeks later...

talking about richtofen's master? His overall master was Hitler. I know it is highly unlikely he would make an appearance, but what would you guys think if he made an appearance to the series?

Me and my mates have always joked about the last ever zombies having an ending and that you have to fight off an invencible nazi hitler. lol