All I want for christ...call of duty 9 is .......?

nicolas1998

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

isnt black ops cod 7 so next its 8 right?

Are you insinuating that you want the one made by infinity ward to be a zombie game? (The next CoD is being made Sledgehammer i think, then IW, then Treyarch)

I would personally find that interesting, but i feel as though they would try too many new things to make their zombies better than Treyarch's and end up ruining the feel of zombies.

Well Sledgehammer's Call Of Duty game is going to be something like Call Of Duty MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online), like MAG. Then Infinity Ward's is going to be Modern Warfare 3 and Treyarch's will be a follow on story to Black Ops I presume. But will not be a complete zombie game. Zombie mode is popular, but it isn't what makes Call Of Duty. Campaign and Online build quite a large peice too, so I guess ALOT of people would be pissed if there was no Campaign Or Online. Me included.

Are you insinuating that you want the one made by infinity ward to be a zombie game? (The next CoD is being made Sledgehammer i think, then IW, then Treyarch)

I would personally find that interesting, but i feel as though they would try too many new things to make their zombies better than Treyarch's and end up ruining the feel of zombies.

infinity ward made respawn entertaanment there making mw3 not cod mw2

Respawn is not working on CoD. Respawn has no rights to CoD and works with EA not Activision. Infinity Ward didn't make Respawn, Respawn was a group of workers who left after the heads were fired by Activision.

I can't really understand what you're trying to say, but to my knowlege, Respawn entertainment did come from employees from IW that were fired or quit but Respawn is now with EA and Activision holds the rights to any future COD's so Respawn can't be the one making any new COD's.

Just to make it clear, IW still exists after the whole firing and employees quiting.

I hate these threads that turn into people arguing over sledgehammer and Respawn and all that stuff.

Sledgehammer is working on a FPS not a MMO. Look at their website, it states that. (MAG also isn't a MMO)

Respawn isn't working on any Modern Warfare or any Call Of Duty. Since Activison still owns those IP's, and since Activison is probably going to win the trial over the rights to Call Of Duty and Modern Warfare.