NEW Gknova6 Update! 12-23-10

xStopDropNKillx

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, effective as of 12/27/2010; 5:41PM CST..........the Vitruvian Monkey is gone. When you go on GKNOVA6.com you will see the loading circle spin for a while, then fade to black, and then the September version of the TV screens will display. There doesn't appear to be anything else, let alone anything interactive.

Man...looking at all those displays makes me wish Zombies had all that the TV's were showing. Shame most of the spiffier things, like NBC soldiers, a chopper crashing, and burnt corpses....they were all just for the Campaign. :(

Hmhm, flame if you want, but I'm telling you, this new update is hinting that there will INDEED be a Moon map, possibly ran by the Fourth Reich. It also appears the Cosmic Silverback will be making an appearance in more than just Dead Ops Arcade.

Right? I mean what else could it be?

Maybe a sequel to Dead Ops Arcade?.....of course I think that would be sad, because as fun as Dead Ops Arcade is, it just doesn't feel the same as the Zombies mode we all recognize and love (first-person shooting, etc).

Hmhm, flame if you want, but I'm telling you, this new update is hinting that there will INDEED be a Moon map, possibly ran by the Fourth Reich. It also appears the Cosmic Silverback will be making an appearance in more than just Dead Ops Arcade.

I'm going to put these ideas to rest. FIRST AND FOREMOST: that is a BABOON. Silverbacks are GORILLAS. This picture doesn't point toward the cosmic silverback at all. Second, the picture also has NOTHING to do with the moon. Unless I am missing something here, I do not understand where you guys are getting these moon theories. (NO FLAMES MEANT, JUST TRYING TO CLEAR THINGS UP...)

The only thing I can add is that the original drawing by Da Vinci was a depiction of the golden ratio. Now I personally don't know much about this, but Alphasnake does: here's his post Unlocking The Chalkboard Secrets. The Golden Ratio

Does anybody even know what acension and declination means? Also why does the reel go 5432 instaed of 54321.

This has no relevance but it's actually called "right ascension and declination" - and it's the coordinate system for the stars (the little numbers you see when you use google sky)

and for people suggesting a moon map that somehow ties in with the title ascension by being right ascension then find a number that matches up with the coordinates of the moon. (Use google sky and search moon)

Well, effective as of 12/27/2010; 5:41PM CST..........the Vitruvian Monkey is gone. When you go on GKNOVA6.com you will see the loading circle spin for a while, then fade to black, and then the September version of the TV screens will display. There doesn't appear to be anything else, let alone anything interactive.

Man...looking at all those displays makes me wish Zombies had all that the TV's were showing. Shame most of the spiffier things, like NBC soldiers, a chopper crashing, and burnt corpses....they were all just for the Campaign. :(

Maybe a sequel to Dead Ops Arcade?.....of course I think that would be sad, because as fun as Dead Ops Arcade is, it just doesn't feel the same as the Zombies mode we all recognize and love (first-person shooting, etc).

I can hear a background Music behind the zombies lobby music. I thought it was something on my computer but when i closed the tab it stopped. Somethings there and it needs to be heard.

That diagram behind the monkey is blue prints for Sputnik... So that might shine some light on the situation...
I hate you >:(

Because i wanted to post it first, but instead, LET ME BACK YOU UP MY BRUTHA!

Yup, seems like our person is in space...or...going to space...or...SPACE :|

Could mean Ascension could either be a space station (something like NASA or...a Russian space shuttle station) or a lighthouse. lol i just thought a trap could be launching a rocket and watching the zombies on the second floor burn, nice touch, no?

• 5 months later...

I'm going to put these ideas to rest. It is a baboon. Silverbacks are gorillas. This picture does not point to cosmic silver at all. Second, the image also has nothing to do with the moon. Unless I'm missing something here, I do not understand where you get these theories moon.

I'm going to put these ideas to rest. It is a baboon. Silverbacks are gorillas. This picture does not point to cosmic silver at all. Second, the image also has nothing to do with the moon. Unless I'm missing something here, I do not understand where you get these theories moon.

bit late, isnt it?

also, please remove those links from your signiture, they are nto allowed. thank you.