MY first 540 ballistic knife

dudens999

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I personally find people that do spins with snipers, tomahawks, crossbows, or ballistic knives plain annoying. It doesn't show any personal skill in any way, only luck. If you could show me that you could actually do this consistently, i would personally call you jesus. But if it was just one time, no skill, only luck, you don't have my sub.

Before anybody flames thinking i'm flaming (It's happened), this is my opinion and it's not directed at anyone in specific.

I personally find people that do spins with snipers, tomahawks, crossbows, or ballistic knives plain annoying. It doesn't show any personal skill in any way, only luck. If you could show me that you could actually do this consistently, i would personally call you jesus. But if it was just one time, no skill, only luck, you don't have my sub.

Before anybody flames thinking i'm flaming (It's happened), this is my opinion and it's not directed at anyone in specific.

I have gotten 360s consistantly and don't think much of them and will admit that they are luck and only post them because they are lucky and its not something that you can do every time. If you don't want to sub thats okay i just wanted to show people something lucky

Please post in the "Media Center" section, thanks

Sorry i forgot next time it will be in the media centre