2 Interesting things I found

TheHeckz

1) As we all know, there are pods filled with what we believe to be are nova 6 zombies placed around the stage of the theater. What I came across, is that on the side not ear the teleporter, one of the pods seems to have fallen over and the zombies inside it wasn't there. Since the pods carry nova 6 zombies, is it safe to assume that the zombies were undergoing testing and they revolted against the people training them?

2) In the room with the MPL and the trap that makes the floor catch fire, there is scribbling on the wall near the room leading to the alley. It looks barely ledgible, but I think the first word was "Brimstone". If someone could please make out the other two words for more possible theories, that would be great. :D

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two theories on the capsules:

- Kino is in West Berlin, the Soviets managed to steal a few Nazi scientists to help them work on science projects, the Soviets would like to attack the Allies. Therefore the zombies could have been fired into Kino, and they would break out and attack West Berlin.

- They were put there for storage, the Nazis knew the war would come to Berlin, so they stored the zombies somewhere where no-one would find them.

On the fire trap and "Brimstone", I'll have a closer look tonight, but I think it will probably just be a hint towards using the fire trap, like some of the other scribblings are hints towards interactable (sp?) objects. "Brimstone" is related to fire after all.

1) As we all know, there are pods filled with what we believe to be are nova 6 zombies placed around the stage of the theater. What I came across, is that on the side not ear the teleporter, one of the pods seems to have fallen over and the zombies inside it wasn't there. Since the pods carry nova 6 zombies, is it safe to assume that the zombies were undergoing testing and they revolted against the people training them?

2) In the room with the MPL and the trap that makes the floor catch fire, there is scribbling on the wall near the room leading to the alley. It looks barely ledgible, but I think the first word was "Brimstone". If someone could please make out the other two words for more possible theories, that would be great. :D

I'm pretty sure the scribbled writing says "brimstone to damnation"

- Kino is in West Berlin, the Soviets managed to steal a few Nazi scientists to help them work on science projects, the Soviets would like to attack the Allies. Therefore the zombies could have been fired into Kino, and they would break out and attack West Berlin.

Wrong. Kino takes place in East Berlin. Confirmed.

Wrong. Kino takes place in East Berlin. Confirmed.

Does it? I'm sure I read it was West...

Anywho, if what you say is correct, swap round "Soviets" and "Allies". :P