Teleporter Glitch? (Not a Profitable Exploit >.>)

iPunchBabies

So me and my friend Joker were playing on the updated Der Riese (PS3) and as we played, we used the well known catwalk-teleporter strategy(goto catwalk room, teleport, run around back to catwalk room, rinse and repeat.). Well as we got to round 26 we were about midway through it with 2 people, after our 2 randoms disconnected. We were both standing in the tele, with about 3 zombies inside it so Joker hit (SQUARE) to teleport and nothing... I held it down... nothing... he held it down again... nothing... then we got overrun because I was empty and he had a wunderwaffe, I went down and he ended up accidentally killing himself with it. If it matters, I had done it enough that basically every teleport was a "UH OH!" or a "NO TREAT FOR YOU!" or just no powerup...

tl;dr

1- Round 26 with 2 people after 2 randoms disconnected.

2- Teleported at least 10 times

3- Standing in teleporter with 3,000 points and 2,500 points (give or take a few)

4- Push (SQUARE) and nothing happens, both of us did it and it wouldn't teleport us.. so we got overrun and died.

I have no idea wtf happened and I am very angry as I was about to beat my 4 man high score with 2 people! Very frustrating chizz.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muahaha!

This is THE EXACT GLITCH that used to get me EVERY TIME on W@W

What actually causes the glitch is a Hell Hound (the boss dogs)

I think if they are nearby or something like that, you can't teleport.

It never used to happen, but dogs could be teleported with you, which was bullcrap.

Treyarch patched it, making the dogs unable to teleport, but not entirely killed by it either,

or something random like that -.-

Now the dogs get in the way and you're stuck :P

PLUS

If you lay down by perk machines and get the points, you actually get LESS POINTS than it says you do.

Say your score increases by 30, you might only get 20.

Thus, your score is 10 less than what it says.

So if you had 1500 points, you still can't teleport :)

If you lay down by perk machines and get the points, you actually get LESS POINTS than it says you do.

Say your score increases by 30, you might only get 20.

Thus, your score is 10 less than what it says.

So if you had 1500 points, you still can't teleport :)

ACTUALLY! If you watch your points when you do that, it gives you +25. HOWEVER, WaW wasn't able to give you just 5 points, so it would round it up. So say you had 1000 points and you do the trick. You then have 1025 points, but it reads as 1030. You do it at another perk machine, get another 25, and your score levels out - you have 1050, as your score reads.

They fixed this glitch with the BO maps. Now it will actually read as 1025.

no no no, it's NOT when the dogs are in the teleporter...

It's this exact spot they stand at, like, HALF in the teleporter, HALF out.

Imagine the elevator doors from FIVE.

You can use them if somebody is all the way in them, or all the way out.

But if they're half in half out, you're stuck (because they block the doors).

I think this because I usually never get hit by the dogs when I can't teleport.

They're just standing very close nearby as I get mauled :)

• 2 weeks later...