Call of duty black ops :it hates me

Soulman812

Today when I went on-line on my ps3. i was a level forty prestige one who has never did anything against the rules. This time was different though i was told that i had been De-ranked to lvl 1 zero prestige. yet my leader boards and custom names on my classes as wells as my file share remained the same.

p.s my emblem which was a finely tuned ghostbusters logo replica was removed which took me around an hour to complete as well as lots cod points

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Today when I went on-line on my ps3. i was a level forty prestige one who has never did anything against the rules. This time was different though i was told that i had been De-ranked to lvl 1 zero prestige. yet my leader boards and custom names on my classes as wells as my file share remained the same.

p.s my emblem which was a finely tuned ghostbusters logo replica was removed which took me around an hour to complete as well as lots cod points

This may sound very silly but...

I think it might be a normal thing, that you are not aware of...

you see...

When you 'find a match', your emblem disappears and it says you are only rank 1, even though you are NOT.

When you do enter a match or it's before-game-lobby, your emblem and correct rank returns!

Also,

sometimes when you first go into online (before entering lobby), your rank and emblem are also gone.

So, I think this has happened to you ! :oops:

To test this, simply play another game online! :D

See what your rank is when you ARE IN A MATCH!

:D

This may sound very silly but...

I think it might be a normal thing, that you are not aware of...

you see...

When you 'find a match', your emblem disappears and it says you are only rank 1, even though you are NOT.

When you do enter a match or it's before-game-lobby, your emblem and correct rank returns!

Also,

sometimes when you first go into online (before entering lobby), your rank and emblem are also gone.

So, I think this has happened to you ! :oops:

To test this, simply play another game online! :D

See what your rank is when you ARE IN A MATCH!

:D

i have and i remained at level 1 :(. I have given up on returning to my former level, so im going to level up like i would normally. its a shame though since i got black ops on launch day and had spent over a day online. :(

Oh, that's bullcrap!! :| :|

I would get evidance of your rank, by taking a photo of your name on the leaderboards.

Just as a precaution, there might be a way for Treyarch or Activision or whoever deals with this kind of stuff

to resume you from your old rank, if you can prove you had reached it! :D

Oh, that's bullcrap!! :| :|

I would get evidance of your rank, by taking a photo of your name on the leaderboards.

Just as a precaution, there might be a way for Treyarch or Activision or whoever deals with this kind of stuff

to resume you from your old rank, if you can prove you had reached it! :D

ill try thanks mate. i think that it shows my current level on their although i have my game in my file share from around about that level.