Song in Der Riese Doesn't Finish?

play2often

I've activated Beauty of Anihilation twice in BO Der Riese now, and i've noticed that the last bit of the song cuts off. like this: "I can see them[cuts off]" in the last verse of the last repetition of the chorus. not sure why it does that, I clearly remember in w@w der riese, the song would play all the way thru to "DEATH SO CLOSE THAT I CAN TASTE IT" but that hasn't happended in black ops.

I'm on ps3, anyone else notice this?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

This happens to me too! It really annoys me because the end is one of the best parts! :x

What I have noticed though, is that it always ends if I buy a perk or use the Mystery Box or something. Maybe the song gets cut short if you activate another sound (Mystery Box tune or Perk songs). I'll try to get through the whole thing later and see what happens if I don't do the mentioned things.