Weird projection on Kino!!

B0UNC3R

Okay so I was playing zombies with a few friends, as you do. Me and my mate Robbie both got down on round 11, and we were just spectating our friends. They turned around and, on the projection screen in the main theatre, me and Robbie, and ONLY me and Robbie saw two different things. Robbie saw Samantha's evil bedroom, with all the teddy bears piled up, and I saw the interrogation room. Our other two friends didn't appear to have seen what we had seen, it was well and truly weird. I swear I am not trolling. This just goes to show that A.Mason may be more involved with zombies than we think.

Sorry if this has been posted before, I did look around the forums, but couldn't find anything relating to this matter.

Cheers for reading. Post your theories/elaborations on this!

-B0UNC3R

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When the team is in the projection room, it shows themselves on the screen. i have a feeling that when spectating someone as the teleport it shows the rooms they are in (after teleporting out) on the screen.

Good theory, but it doesn't explain why I saw the interrogation room with Mason sitting in the chair. :| [brains] for your theory though :)

• 2 months later...

It probably just puts whoever is in that room in the chair.. ?

Maybe. I just find it weird that they show the interrogation room from the main menu screen which has little to no relevance to the zombie story line.

You probably saw the dentist room and mistook it for the main menu.

Maybe, but I'm pretty sure it was the main menu. You're probably right though.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I forget how i used to do it, but in ss bo1 zombies, i could make my screen fill the screen, and my splitscreen buddy could only see what he was doing if i looked at him. It was pretty funny. I'll have to set if I had posted that one on this cheat site that i used to post to...

I forget how i used to do it, but in ss bo1 zombies, i could make my screen fill the screen, and my splitscreen buddy could only see what he was doing if i looked at him. It was pretty funny. I'll have to set if I had posted that one on this cheat site that i used to post to...

That sounds pretty cool.

I still play bo1 splitscreen, so i'd like to know.

I know that this site is against glitching, but there is no advantage to this glitch...

I just reread my other post, hopefully I'll get this correct:

I only did it once and never tried to repeat it, so good luck.

Okay, it was offline (for pause feature) splitscreen, zombie game ended, new game began (ascension, shouldn't matter).

P1 paused the game, just before p2s controller timed out (went to sleep), p1 went to options, p2s controller went to sleep, switching menu control to the p2 controller. P2 woke his up, he chose options (and adjusted his sensitivity, i doubt this change mattered, but I'm reporting in detail, i would say just go to options).

Then he backed out of options, out of pause and it went to a full screen view of p1 (tanks view) only. He was still in the game but could not see what he was doing unless I looked at him.

Good luck, as i said, i never tried to repeat it, amusing as it was.

Edit: to any interested, send me a message for the sites name that i posted to. It's text only and had a lot of BS mixed in with good cheats, bad cheats, patched cheats, strategies, workarounds, et cetera.