First Strike Map Pack Pictures.

BBS

The following two maps are in the Files of Black ops on PC. Here are the Loadscreens, vote icons, and mini maps from each of them. Keep in mind that the maps weren't finished when the devs included these pictures, so the maps will have much more detail and new mini maps once the pack is released.

Discovery:

Load screen:

Vote Icon:

Mini Map:

Berlin Wall:

Load Screen:

Vote Icon:

Mini Map:

Kowloon:

This is kowloon from the campaign, in case if you haven't played it yet.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I already dont like this map pack. The only map that actualy looks good is stadium. How many times will developers hear that weather does not equal a good map. Yet they insist to make kowloon, which will just be awful, unless of course you are inside the entire time.

I will try and stay optomistic, but the maps on Black Ops are far worse than any other Cod. It is just hard to have fun.

I already dont like this map pack. The only map that actualy looks good is stadium. How many times will developers hear that weather does not equal a good map. Yet they insist to make kowloon, which will just be awful, unless of course you are inside the entire time.

I will try and stay optomistic, but the maps on Black Ops are far worse than any other Cod. It is just hard to have fun.

Agreed ;)

The funny part about that is that the "Stadium" map you have been seeing isn't even really stadium. That's a different map called Munich.

Anyways, I think Kowloon is going to be amazing, Rain or shine. (Get it?)

Infinity Ward fanboy =3.

No not really. In my opinion, WAW had the best maps for any Cod game. MW2's original maps were good, although their map packs lacked.