First Strike Map Pack!

Nick

Just heard about this and didn't see anything on it so I decided to post it.

PROOF: http://www.treyarch.com/news/434

It is called the "First Strike Map Pack" and will be available on Feb. 1st (Xbox Live only at first)

It will cost 1200 Microsoft points or $15.

It consists of 4 Multiplayer maps and one zombie map.

Multiplayer maps:

-Kowloon: Based off the Kowloon area in SP, it is a "raining rooftop map".

-Berlin Wall: Located in Berlin (obviously) and it is a battle between east and west Berlin.

-Stadium: An athletic complex/hockey rink in the Northeastern US.

-Discovery: An abandoned German research station from WWII.

Zombie map:

-Ascension

EDIT: Apparently, the MP maps will have a greater focus on variety of gameplay, more sniper oppurtunities, more interactibility (supposedly at least one interactible item in each map).

EDIT 2: Updated maps with a brief description.

EDIT 3: Link to thread with early pictures.

viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4179

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PROOF

At first i thought this was BS because of how it's your first post, but after taking a look, it is true.

The proof is in the podcast at around 30-36 minutes in

Yes I've been reading the site since GKNOVA6, but never had anything of value to contribute until now. :)

THINK ABOUT IT,

DER RIESE - GERMAN (GERMANY)

VERRUCKT - GERMAN (GERMANY)

NATCH DER UNTOTEN - GERMAN (GERMANY)

KINO DER TOTEN - GERMAN (GERMANY)

SHI NO NUMA - JAPANNESE (JAPAN)

"FIVE" - ENGLISH (U.S., PENTAGON)

ASCENCION - ENGLISH? (ENGLAND) (U.S. WONT FIT) (VORKUTTA, RUSSIA WONT FIT)

IN MY THEORY THE NEW MAP ASCENCION WILL BE IN A LIGHTHOUSE IN THE ENGLISH SOIL

THIS is worth 1200 MSP. Can't wait for Ascension.

First English Zombie map name :o. May be Area 51 :D

P.S. I wonder if the West Berlin side of the map will be more dark and ominous, and when you go into East Berlin it is bright and more lively. Now that would be epic.

I could imagine it being like a place in a computer game I used to play, one side is dark and feels like death, the other side is bright and happy.

Discovery is being based on the Project Nova mission in the campaign, where you find Nova 6 in the German Ship in Antarctica.

Berlin Wall is where Americans and Russians fight at Checkpoint Charlie.

Ascension means ascending, or going up, and it's also the first English Nazi Zombie map, "although technically "Five" would be the first english one, Five isn't Nazi Zombies. I believe we have two choices of the next map, either the Eiffel Tower or the English Coast with the wrecked ship and Lighthouse. I think it's either one of those because there are two pictures of those areas in Der Riese, as well as a picture of Kino Der Toten, which was the next Nazi Zombie map. So I think we have to look forward to either Eiffel Tower (Fail) or hopefully an English Coast.

I'm certain it will be an English Lighthouse. Ascension - 1: it's an English title, and probably set in england. 2: Ascending to the top of the lighthouse, pack-a-punch at top maybe, or power? Also, will there be something along the lines of defcons to get to the top? Any thoughts on how the new character might fit in?

• 2 weeks later...