Random box weaponry in the classic maps

Holy6

when we started to play on the classic maps we have noticed that the random box weaponry was filled with weapons from black ops (like the Commando and the RPK).

I wonder why they didnt change the weaponry on these maps with the original WaW weaponry that we used in WaW. (Should have added this since the launch of the game.) :facepalm:

Why not change the weaponry back to the original weaponry in the random box on the classic maps and let Five and Kino Der Toten have theirs. Didn't know why i typed it in here. :facepalm: Again!

I kind of missing the old weapons like: the PPSH-41, MG42, Flamethrower and even Browning. they brought a purpouse to get some inportant perks and power ups that you don't need with other weapons.

We all like it, but why not add an option schreen that you could ether use the Black Ops weaponry or WaWs weaponry in the random box otherwise. so we could change our weaponry on the classic maps when we feel like it and have fun like the old times when we played WaW.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, It's mainly because of disk space because they have to update MORE guns for the graphics (forgot the techinical term)....They could've at least put in the MP40 and PPSH considering it is already thereeeeee (Project Nova)

MP40 is on wall but I agree D: I miss the PPSh and MG. Also the new weapons blow. The only ones I like even a little bit are the Commando, RPK, and HK. Hk is only good on double tap in later rounds and you have to camp for the most part. RPK runs out too quick and isn't powerful enough. Commando is really the best gun in my opinion but it just doesn't have enough ammunition on reserve.

I usually end up stuck with the Commando and ray gun/other wonderweapon but it's not good enough if you ask me. There's no beast gun in BO like there was in WAW.

I hate how the MP40 in zombies is the only weapon that is not the same as its original from world at war. I wish every gun was started from scratch also you can tell they used the same gun because the movement of the guns from the walls are different than the mystery box ones (except for the ray gun) also if you dive to prone it will look differently as well. The movement for the wall guns when moving forward all pull back and sway side to side while the new weapons just move side to side.