Kino Film Clue to 935?

Snuggles

Forgive me if it's already been discussed:

I was looking at the movie reel with the eyes earlier and noticed something. it shows the group 935 symbol, then has the eye with "JD" written in it, and then shows "5" on the bottom of the next slide.

Well, "JD" translates to 9 and 3 if you start counting at 0. Meaning A=0 B=1 C=2 and so on. Thus, "JD" = "93" and it shows "5" on the next slide, then the 935 symbol, so it makes sense.

This would also mean that "935" translates into "JDF." Could these be initials? or some other clue as to what group 935 is?

Or, alternatively, "Group" translates into "6, 17, 14, 20, 15" or "617142015" (I have no theories as to these numbers)

(I saw in another post where they were deciphering in this manner, so I think it may not be a stretch)

Anyways, thoughts?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed while playing solo today...

On the reel with the doctor/professor guy, when it shows several different frames, one of them being where to the guy's left, a counter has the numbers 935 and then from our view, the lefthand side of the table has three letters that change out with each frame.

If you start with 935 it goes to E then A then R

Edward A Richtofen perhaps? So is that doctor him in another reel, whether it be future or past from Der Reise, I dunno...Perhaps way future?

Anyways...Let me know what you think..

ALSO

On the reel with the guys surrenduring/zombies attacking...

On the earlier frames, with a larger goup, the bottom left hadn has the numbers 110. Then the next frame has 115, perhaps 110 came before? I dunno..

• 1 month later...

I've found this too, and i also noticed that in the other film theres some random pic's of zombies then it says 110 on one pic and the next pic says 115 . And also i played cod waw and noticed there was 935 on the wall with iron letters. Close to Power switch. :ugeek:

• 2 weeks later...