Wunderwaffe somewhere in Kino Hypothesis.

I've been thinking about those power boxes on kino -_- who hasn't. But what I've been wondering could there be away to get the Wonderwaffe dg2 and shot all red power boxes with it. I know its on the originals maps. But could there be a way. Is there a way to get it to spawn somewhere. Like the ray gun spawn on the waw campaign. Just pondering on this. :|

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only way you can get the wunderwaffee is by playing der riese or shi no numa, (hardend and prestige only)

the big 115 weapons in each black ops map:

NDT -Thundergun

Verdukt - Winters hawl

SHi no numa - wunder waffee dg-2

der riese - wunder waffee dg-2

Kino der toten - Thunder gun

"five" - winters hawl

Ascention - wunder waffee dg-2?...

the only way you can get the wunderwaffee is by playing der riese or shi no numa, (hardend and prestige only)

the big 115 weapons in each black ops map:

NDT -Thundergun

Verdukt - Winters hawl

SHi no numa - wunder waffee dg-2

der riese - wunder waffee dg-2

Kino der toten - Thunder gun

"five" - winters hawl

Ascention - wunder waffee dg-2?...

Thundergun in NDU? Winter's howl in verruckt? Damn i wish i got the hardened edition :cry:

They should have it as DLC for people that didn't get it....

There was planning that when you connected all six red power boxes to the teleporter, it would send somewhere else besides the projector room, where you could then proceed to upgrade your gun a SECOND time for 10000 points. The second PaP was scratched along with the Amm-o-Matic perk and like 21 guns once BO was published.