Investigating the CODED MESSAGES in THE NUMBERS!

Anti Earth

THE MESSAGES

When pausing the game during the mission 'REVELATIONS'....

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The FIRST mission objectives say...

Ascension 9 18 8 23 8 3 8 22 15 21 17

6 16 1 7 8 19 10 22 19 23 14 17 14 22 0 12

8 8 10 7 1 1 22

TRANSLATES TO...

"Prepare Down Target: Kennedy, John Fitzgerald. Priority supercedes all previous instruction."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The SECOND mission objectives say...

9 19 18 4 6 21 17 14 9 19 8 24 17 24 5 13 11

20 15 21 24 11 9 12 8 20 21 10 16 23 4 22

21 4 0 14

YET TO BE TRANSLATED

The THIRD mission objectives say...

Ascension 1 23 9 12 3 13 5 9 22 21 0 21

10 15 5 17 12 21 18 8 5 13 22 10 2 11 5 11

8 9 19 23 2 14 17 10 7 15 7 12 21 25 16 25

0 23 12 23 13 22 8 9 25 4 20 19 11

14 24 17 9 21 0 2 16 16 1 22 1 20 22 22

25 0 15 1 1 22 17

YET TO BE TRANSLATED

The FOURTH mission objectives say...

Echelon 3 24 20 12 19 17 17 22 19 23 19 4

0 7 6 7 19 10 12 16 17 6 14 4 3 17 24 20 13

24 8 16 17 1 24 9 21 15 0 5 15 4 4 23 6 11

25 14 4 20 4 9 14 18 12 8 7 21 6 4 21 7 21

4 2 14 3 14 7 18 13 6 22 16 6 1 21 21 15 3

5 24 9 11 2 10 5 21 4 20 11 19 12 5 12 13

12 5 17 19 3 14 21 12 15 17 7 7 2 2 21 1

10 22 13 5

TRANSLATES TO...

"Cuban allies authorize construction of permanent broadcast station Rusalka. Gulf of Mexico. Project Nova Initiated. Await instructions."

The FIFTH message is from a Terminal Email. It says...

Echelon 2 1 12 24 4 8 20 1 5 2 18 16 6 21 14 21 19 21 9 1

Echelon 9 8 11 17 1 17 7 18 24 1 0 19 18 5 1 11 15

Echelon 8 8 18 16 19 24 25 21 17 21 14 17 15 15 22 11 8 18 5 5 12

The first line TRANSLATES TO...

"Pentagon El Prospero"

(prospero was a clearance used by Macnamara in the campaign.

Another example clearance word was 'cigarettes', used to gain entry into JFKs office.)

The second line is YET TO BE TRANSLATED

The third line is YET TO BE TRANSLATED

The SIXTH message is from A CUTSCENE VOICE OVER and TERMINAL EMAIL

Ascension 7 15 1 2 19 7 25 6 13 6 7 15 14 0 11 24 11 1 7 19 20 10 14 2 3 19

0 8 11 22 21 5 17 17 0 10 2 23 1 8 11 25 22 9 4 12 9 23 1 12 0 12 16 6 12 8

4 1 6 2 10 2 1 24 18 10 15 9 13 18 14 11 11 2 14 23 3 17 24 17 21 2 15 4 5 7

13 4 24 6 3 4 24 1 9 23 17 10 2 10 23 24 14 5 25

YET TO BE TRANSLATED

The SEVENTH message is from a Terminal Email. It says...

"Echelon 5 21 0 8 18 15 14 7 21 16 23 9 14 23 0 6 18 4"

YET TO BE TRANSLATED

____

ACCESSING THE CODED MESSAGE

It is displayed in the mission objectives (accessed by pressin START (pause) ) of the mission REVELATIONS).

Different messages appear at different parts of the mission!

As alerted by 'WhosOnFirst', the same messges can also be found in the terminal, umongst emails between

the characters!

____

ECHELON

The term 'echelon' is mentioned in the FOURTH MESSAGE

Definition of Echelon...

ECHELON is a term associated with a global network of computers that automatically search through millions of intercepted messages for pre-programmed keywords or fax, telex and e-mail addresses. Every word of every message in the frequencies and channels selected at a station is automatically searched. The processors in the network are known as the ECHELON Dictionaries. ECHELON connects all these computers and allows the individual stations to function as distributed elements an integrated system. An ECHELON station's Dictionary contains not only its parent agency's chosen keywords, but also lists for each of the other four agencies in the UKUSA system [NSA, GCHQ, DSD, GCSB and CSE]

So basically, it's a series of computers that intercept messages (such as emails, and internet based communications)

and scans them, to auto-detect specific words.

There exists that exact system, in NASA.

Nasa occupies 200 super computers all operating using the Echelon system.

(This is well known, and was publicized during the association between google and NASA).

For example.

The ECHELON system could be tracking for the word "illuminati"

It intercepts all kinds of messages, scanning for that word.

If it finds it, the message will probably be investigated and brought attention to.

It's all in the name of "anti-cyber terrorism"

____

DECODING

Assign ever number in the message to a letter.

A = 0, B = 1, and so on (a ROT ceaser cypher)

You decode the messages in this way, but they will still be random letters.

However, you DO NOT transpose the first number. The first number represents the page number of

the book 'PROFILES IN COURAGE' (a real published book, that is referenced to umongst several Black Ops cutscenes).

The first letters on the page represented by the first number, must be assigned to NUMBERS.

You only need to assign the amount of letters on the page that is equivalent to the amount of numbers in the message.

It uses the same system, A = 0, etc

You take the numerical assignment of the letters on the page and deduct them from value of letters that

you translated using A = 0, etc.

So if the message was '1 3'

1 would mean page one, and 3 would equal D

The first letter on page one could be a B, which is equal to 1.

Thus, you have D (3) - B (1) = C (2)

http://uk.gamespot.com/xbox360/action/c ... pid=960189

____

THEORIES

- Link to the Echelon system -

The Echelon message can be found in the terminal (see 'WhosonFirst' comment below), with the message

"We almost lost Harris getting this one"

This means that the message emailed was not written by the person sending it, but written from an outside

party and INTERCEPTED by the person emailing it.

It's EXTREMELY likely that they used the Echelon system to intercept the message

- Link to ascension -

The messages are broadcasts from the ascension group

(This is who the person sending the email (HUDSON) is investigating in the plot.

It's just obvious okay)

- Linking both -

As was ingeniously discovered by BlackOpsTiger, the ECHELON system is situated on ASCENSION ISLAND!

This immediately links echelon to ascension.

The mention of this system maybe be specifically relevant to just the messages, or it could also be another

conspiracy reference by Treyarch!

- Another link to both -

Some of the Echelon messages mentions a breach in the pentagon. It's unlikely this is from an outside source

to the pentagon.

Thus...

The Echelon messages could be transmission from the Pentagon (the good side)

and the Ascension messages could be transmission from the Ascension group (the bad side)

It makes perfect sense! :D

- Another link to both -

A terminal email from whoever is intercepting these messages, shows their deduction of what echelon and

ascension mean.

The email says...

"We think Echelon means information, and we are sure Ascension means command.

Other than that we're stumped. You got anyone who can take a look today?"

This would mean both the ascension and echelon messages are from the same organisation.

___

HELP (For those with a capture card, Extreme intelligence or online mastery!)

Could somebody get a screenshot of all the codes?

I will brainz you and also love you, however, it will be frail and temporary love :)

To know when the code has changed, you'll see a message saying 'objectives updated', during the mission.

You can also help decode yourself to recieve a special thanks and some brains, by using my decode method.

You can also help by providing a virtual copy of PROFILES IN COURAGE, before I do! :)

___

DISCLAIMER

This has sadly been lightly investigated on this forum, but never compiled.

I am not meaning to steal any research here, so to avoid controversiary, please don't brains me.

However, do not un-brains me as I am now compiling all the research into these codes.

It could be a WWK compilation, or just a useful reference!

A GIANT MEGA EXTREME SPECIAL THANKS TO 'WhosOnFirst' FOR BURSTING MY BUBBLE

(In a good way) :)

And for providing sources to the some of the screenshots provided in this compilation, and pre- decoded

messages!

And for providing MORE codes than I thought was humanly possible!!!!

Everybody [brains] him!!!

ALOT!!!!

SPECIAL THANKS TO 'BlackOpsTiger' FOR REALISING THE CONNECTION BETWEEN ASCENSION AND ECHELON!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like your little theory going on with the Illuminati being involved with Echelon. After all, don't the conspiracies all say the Illuminati run the world? Wouldn't be such a stretch to say they can even use Echelon around the world to keep an eye on their agents. I believe someone here recently found a quote by Dr. Richtofen referring to Dr. Ludvig Maxis crossing the trust lines... The Illuminati can kill, steal, and spy, on anyone they want and get away with it. Not to mention control their minds either.

This of course in itself is a conspiracy, all of it. Because I don't believe anyone here know the truth, unless of course you work with Treyarch and know EVERYTHING about the DLC and backstory.

But anyway, project Echelon on Ascension Island... Coincidence? Broadcast stations everywhere?

http://www.modavivendi.com/?p=688

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-VMfzO94M0

okay im sorry to say this but if you start dabbeling within the codes you are allowing the system to brainwash you.....

as i have said in a topic i posted, the whole call of duty franchise is bollox as it is really just a massive history lesson that costs you money and doesnt really serve any purpose...

the amount of illuminati that is hidden in this game is unbeleiveable and you and everybody else trying to decypher these codes are just giving your mind to them...

im sorry but this is the truth.....were all being brainwashed by this shit....but what purpose do we have??

well i think most people have heard about the illuminati are supposidly going to take over the world completly in 2012...but in my eyes they have already taken over and now there looking to take humanity for everything that it has...

okay im sorry to say this but if you start dabbeling within the codes you are allowing the system to brainwash you.....

as i have said in a topic i posted, the whole call of duty franchise is bollox as it is really just a massive history lesson that costs you money and doesnt really serve any purpose...

the amount of illuminati that is hidden in this game is unbeleiveable and you and everybody else trying to decypher these codes are just giving your mind to them...

im sorry but this is the truth.....were all being brainwashed by this shit....but what purpose do we have??

well i think most people have heard about the illuminati are supposidly going to take over the world completly in 2012...but in my eyes they have already taken over and now there looking to take humanity for everything that it has...

Well the thing is statik shocks...

This is actually a COD orientated webstie, not an ANTI-ILLUMINATI website.

So we may feel free to be lured into illuminati mind traps (as you suggest), if they are in our game :)

i am very aware that this is a COD oriented website..but you fail to see that the illuminati ARE everywhere,

you step out of your front door and what do you see...illuminati

you go to a supermarket and what do you see....more illuminati

you buy a game and what are you playing...illuminati

but if you really want to be foolish go ahead its your funeral :)

i am very aware that this is a COD oriented website..but you fail to see that the illuminati ARE everywhere,

:facepalm: . Then why don't you kill yourself? You'll be safe from the illumanati. The illuminati don't exist.

:facepalm: . Then why don't you kill yourself? You'll be safe from the illumanati. The illuminati don't exist.

The Illuminati do exist, but not in the way everyone thinks.

Yeah, The Illuminati are real and in control.

But don't traffic NEARLY as much information and material as fanatics claim they do.

The illuminati DID NOT make my lamp in front of me.

It has brought me nothing but service.

It did not brainwash me, it didn't molest my children (if I had any...).

It was made in Australia, and is aesthetically pleasing.

I also drew a picture today, and stuck it on my wall.

It's a tree.

The Illuminati DID NOT plant that tree, and they did not draw that picture

They did not inspire me to draw that tree, they did not brainwash me to.

NOW FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, STAY ON TOPIC!

OR I WILL DELETE THIS THREAD AND START AGAIN, COZ I AM SICK OF TOPICS BEING WASTED!

what are you doing on this site then thats what this site is mostly about cracking codes in call of duty there is hidden stuff in zombies we all know it this is a game about conspiriceys so gtfo

:facepalm: The Illuminati were once very very powerful, yes, but now they are about as effective as the Freemasons are. It's just a name to put fear onto peoples hearts, and I applaud Treyarch at using the Illuminati in their games. It gets a point across, and it's very interesting, but in real life, the Illuminati just don't have the power they used to. And when I say "used to", I mean back in the medieval ages. So, why are we arguing over this when we could be deciphering the codes in the game. StatikSh0cks, from what your messages are saying, I understand you know a lot about the Illuminati. So how about helping us?

aha, thanks! :D

I thought somebody might have written them up but alot stuff on this forum goes unnoticed, when some random

event happens (like all that terminal stuff)!

i'm just compiling it all now I guess! :D

IF THERE IS ANY MORE POSTS UNRELATED TO THESE NUMBERS, OR THE ILLUMINATI,

THEY WILL BE REPORTED AS OFFTOPIC

Yeah, My uncle is sending me a photocopied version of the book 'profiles in courage'

When I recieve it, I'll decode all of them :)

I DID discover the codes during the mission, but they had already been discovered, just underrated

(they never recieved tha appropriate attention)

The current screenshots are from WhosOnFirst!

MEGA KUDOS TO HIM!!!!!!!

(ALL of the screenshots from the terminal are from him, and all the rest I only recieved because of a link

he provided! ;) )