Maxis Alive? and Group 935's and Samantha's Fate

Guest xeinpo

Maxis: Gently Samantha. That's not Fluffy anymore. We must get out of here. *Door closes* What?! Edward! what are you doing?! Open the door! Edward! OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!!! *banging* *hellhound screaming*

Samantha (crying): Daddy! I'm scared! *unintelligible*

Maxis: Stay by me Samantha!

Edward: Goodbye, Doctor Maxis. *electricity* *laughter*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone Says that Edward Locked the Door and teleported himself so that he could escape but look back through that quote...at this bit

Edward: Goodbye, Doctor Maxis. *electricity* *laughter*

If you dont know where it says electricity that is the teleporter sound.Then if you look past electricity you see Laughter which is Edward.What im trying to say is that Rather than Edward Teleporting he Teleported Samantha And Maxis.Now another theory is if you look at ANOTHER one of the Der Reise Radios it has dialouge similar to this

Edward:Oh my god...it appears the subject has...dissapeared Maxis we have done it

Maxis:Dont be foolish test number 5 another failure subject has vanished yes but has failed to reappear at the Main Frame.

Now when Edward Teleported he wasnt planning on waiting for them to come back at the Mainframe...he knew where they were going,he knew that they were going to wherever the previous subjects had dissapeared to.Now Edward didnt know where the previous Subjects dissapeared to but it was away and that was enough for Edward...But we know where they went to.They all went back through time.Now Im not entirely sure where they ended up yet but i have a feeling its in Kino Der Toten,Why? Well there is a lot of random objects in Kino Der Toten such as the Der Reise Black boards and 115 Meteors.

Now God knows how the hell he pulled off researching when the Theatre was probaly not Destroyed but work with me.Before i move on to the next part of my discussion what if the Theatre was Abandoned? The Fact that the Berlin Wall is so close could go to show and further prove this theory.Now your probaly wondering where on Earth Fluffy and Samantha have gone and... I honestly cant tell you...BUT im going to go out on Limb here and say Samantha Teleported to a Future map and Fluffy Teleported to Shi No Numa,BUT that theory can be proved VERY fake Because all Three Teleporters were labeled so if Maxis went to Kino Der Toten so did Fluffy and Samantha.Now lets just say that Fluffy went god knows where.

When they tested Fluffy in the Teleporter she didnt teleport but just turned into a Hell Hound so...Maybe when the Teleporter went off again Fluffy did not Teleport but instead stayed at Der Reise where she gave Birth quickly after the turn of events.If you have ever seen Dawn of the Dead then you know that when a zombies pregnant,it has a zombie Baby and im sure the same goes for Fluffy here and when she had Puppies...they Destroyed.They Tore most of Group 935 to Pieces and left there bloody pawprints everywhere,also because of the fact that they had been exposed to the Teleporter Twice,they could Teleport (Explaining how they Teleport to the four heros).Enough about Fluffy,While Fluffy Savaged everyone in Group 935,Maxis was Going Great with his Research in the Theatre...BUT we dont know how yet possibly Future map reference but from the work of ones Teleporter Zombies Teleported to Kino der Toten.

Maxis Escaped,used the Teleporter in Kino and is in Gods Knows Where now(Possibly one of the rooms you Teleport to for a split second in Kino such as Verruckt or The Pentagon) But he escaped and im sure it wont be the last we see of him.Now before i close up my speech im going to say one more thing.While Maxis was Researching in Kino i Imagine that Sam was in her room which she got to with the Kino Teleporter.And i Imagine that while Maxis was running away,Teleporting that Samantha was in Her room...playing with her Dolls...The dolls of Takeo,Tank,Nikolai and Edward.When Maxis Teleported Im sure Samantha did too. We dont know where they went then nor are they alive or not but there somewhere.Now before i finish up for good this time im going to theorize on one more thing.When you hear "MAX AMMO" or something along those lines...maybe Samantha isnt dead...Maybe she is Controlling you like Puppets

Thats my theory Bye :D and leave your thoughts and ideas below

Peace

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic