Are you kidding me????

guerrrero25

11 Matches 11 F&%$King matches that it wont let me play it always ALWAYS says..

Lost connection to Host or you have no internet HOW int he holy mother of GOD do I not have internet if it was letting me play not 5 seconds ago. SERRIOUSLY right now im really mad at treyarch this pach was suppose to change that but for me it only made it worse.

if you are wondering if it's my connection well its not i called my internet provider they said everything is running smooth i turned of my PS3 and turned it back on to play and that was number 11

I love this game but right not it is really Pi#$ing me off.

Anyone else happend to this

leave thoughts.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had respect for Treyarch, but I am slowly losing respect for them with the stupid connectivity issues I am having (when i get to play). I can only play like a a few hours in the early mornings so the servers shouldnt really be flooded, and I cant even play. They don't even seem to address these problems. The game is signing me out of PSN, so halfway through a game im getting thrown out, its making my PS3 crash and constant "Connection Interrupted" messages.

It is not my connection or my ISP. I happen to be very skilled in computers and ICT in general and these problems do not occur with my MW2, MoH, WaW or any other game I have. It only seems to be with Black Ops.

So please Treyarch, FIX THESE PROBLEMS!

Its not just you guys my PS3 friends.

My comment on the matter...

"BLACK OPS STATS

Constant "Connection Interruption" messages followed by ending game and then not loading MP menu on PS3.

Did about 8 hard resets in 6 hours.

Played about 10 games in 6 hours.

MODERN WARFARE 2 STATS (as much as that game was broken) Id have

Would average at about 5 "Connection Interruption" with 6 hours of gameplay.

0 hard resets would be needed.

Would fit in about 30 games in 6 hours.

I want to like this game, it has the potential to be great, but us PS3 guys are getting short changed. "

Quote I found from the same website on UndeadWolfy's link:

As Microsoft did with Grand Theft Auto 4 and the episodic content, they've negotiated a deal with Activision for exclusivity on DLC for Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Any maps, add-ons will be only avaialble on the XBOX 360.

This deals a potentially deadly blow to the PS3 version - however there may be some surprises from the Sony camp.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!

If this is true I'm actually going to take my game back and DEMAND a full refund point blank because I'm not going to sit by on this forum watching all the Xbox 360 owners enjoy the new maps!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

btw guys, to stop this lag, you have to change your NAT type from strict to open

it should be at strict when you installed the patch so thats it,

anyway, the dlc stuff is a shame for ps3 owners of the game, which is why ive got the xbox version :twisted:

Oh yeah, it's fine for you, isn't it? How lucky that it wasn't the other way round.

I'm telling you, if not for LBP and Uncharted I'd have sold my PS3 a long time ago. And if Activision actually sticks to this, Black Ops is likely to be the last Activision game I buy. Bunch of cheapskate tightwad bastards.

btw guys, to stop this lag, you have to change your NAT type from strict to open

anyway, the dlc stuff is a shame for ps3 owners of the game, which is why ive got the xbox version :twisted:

Oh yeah, it's fine for you, isn't it? How lucky that it wasn't the other way round.

I'm telling you, if not for LBP and Uncharted I'd have sold my PS3 a long time ago. And if Activision actually sticks to this, Black Ops is likely to be the last Activision game I buy. Bunch of cheapskate tightwad bastards.

well actually i have a ps3 too, i only use the xbox for CoD since of the deal, thats and mass effect 1, Gears of war, and the other exclusives

Its not the systems its the update both people who hav a xbox360 and ps3 are having issues this occured with the update

360 people are having no where near as of bad problems as the PS3 people. I have neither at the moment and just play at some of my friends. I've seen both sides of the coin and the PS3 gets the short end of the stick. As it's always been, PS3 is a Single Player console, the 360 is a Multiplayer console.

Its not the systems its the update both people who hav a xbox360 and ps3 are having issues this occured with the update

360 people are having no where near as of bad problems as the PS3 people. I have neither at the moment and just play at some of my friends. I've seen both sides of the coin and the PS3 gets the short end of the stick. As it's always been, PS3 is a Single Player console, the 360 is a Multiplayer console.

Agreed with the first part.

With the SP, MP thing... i have one word... MAG

If your calling Sony the "tightwad b*****ds, thats highly unfair. All it is, is that M$ jumped on the high profit game bandwagon and secured the DLC for ONLY 30 days. It shouldnt really bother you much considering you had to wait almost 2 years for Black Ops, surely you can wait another month for some DLC.

Rockstar made the decision of signing timed exclusivity for their DLC, and they came out and said it was a "massive mistake". By doing that they eliminated so many potential PS3 users from buying the DLC which when the DLC was finally available, only around 1/4 of owners of the game actually purchased it.

Sony are smart and think its better to invest in their 1st party studios to make quality games which push the PS3 to its potential rather than the embarresing multi-platform games that come out which are limited for the PS3 because of the 360. Another example where Rockstar came out and said that "the 360 was hindering GTA4" probably because of its seriously out-of-date DVD9.

Activision are just greedy and think they can get away with spending vast amounts on marketing rather than the quality of their games similarly to M$ (RRoD).

If you decide to move over to the 360 simply because of one CoD DLC issue, then I pity you my friend.