New Strategy

cwb317

I was thinking of a new strategy. I havent tried it but i have a reason why it might work. I have got to level 23 on kino. I cant get past 19 with any more. I run the whole time but with four people cant get everyone to follow me. I think that maybe everyone should hold down their own room and run when needed like maynbe one in the mp40 room one in the the starting room, one in the theatre and one in the alley/upstairs room leading to theatre. I think this would work because if you had to run you could get help and everyone could start running it would be less zombies at a time and everyone would have to agree and use mics( very hard to find) Me and my older brother are pretty good if two others could maybe trry we are on xbox send me a friend request and message telling me that ist for zombies.

Gt=Xxn9nexdeucexX

Edit* Sorry if hard to understand. i was thinking really quick and trying to get it out of my head lol. Just ask questions or add ideas im on everyday so i will keep up the topic

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might work for a while mate, its a similar strategy that i use on five. The problem with a strategy like this is when you get to any level past 25 or there abouts, you wouldnt be able to hold off the zombies, unless you all had a zeus cannon but then you'd quickly run out of bullets. Ammo is a big issue in the later rounds. Im would add you and give it a try but im on PS3 sorry mate, let us know how you get on.

Might work for a while mate, its a similar strategy that i use on five. The problem with a strategy like this is when you get to any level past 25 or there abouts, you wouldnt be able to hold off the zombies, unless you all had a zeus cannon but then you'd quickly run out of bullets. Ammo is a big issue in the later rounds. Im would add you and give it a try but im on PS3 sorry mate, let us know how you get on.

Get into the theatre if you have the zeus cannon and up on stage where the steps lead up to the turret- hopefully by now you have juggernog and a gun that can spray down a lot of zombies- run around those obstacles behind you, take out the stragglers, and when the going gets tough, run up to the turret, jump off, run back up the stairs up to the stage, and keep doing that til you have a huge following of zombies. Boom, hit them with the zeus cannon and you got yourself at least 20 dead zombies. Then switch to the zombie mower and mow them until you get yourself another 20 zombies running after you. Boom. Link that teleporter and throw as many bombs as you can in 30 seconds. When you see lightning as if you're going to teleport back to start, run and reload on grenades. When you return, throw them over that table into the theater steps and run upstairs. Do the loop, you will last til round 50 if you got enough people around you that know what they're doing.