Whispers in Der Reise?

Johucoba

Well, i was playing on Der Riese solo as Richtofen, and it was the end of round 4 i think when i got to the box. While the round was changing, i suddenly hear someone like Nikolai say something. I thought at first that it was the glitch where you hear other characters even though they're not there. But i feel like i've played Der Riese enough that i know what they say by now, and this whisper didn't sound completely like Nikolai. I also couldn't tell what the whisper was saying. For all i know, it was speaking in russian or german.

Anybody else hear whispers on Der Riese? I've tried searching and i couldn't find anything besides people hearing whispers on SNN.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard it a long time ago, on Solo with a crawler, same place, it freaked me out so I looked it up. Apparently if you get close to the power generator, you can hear children singing, although it's really faint, and you might have to tinker with the volume levels to hear it clearer.

Here's the only video I could find,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsNX15q6 ... re=related

May not be what you're looking for, and if it's not sorry, but it's kinda what it sounds like.

Well, i was playing on Der Riese solo as Richtofen, and it was the end of round 4 i think when i got to the box. While the round was changing, i suddenly hear someone like Nikolai say something. I thought at first that it was the glitch where you hear other characters even though they're not there. But i feel like i've played Der Riese enough that i know what they say by now, and this whisper didn't sound completely like Nikolai. I also couldn't tell what the whisper was saying. For all i know, it was speaking in russian or german.

Anybody else hear whispers on Der Riese? I've tried searching and i couldn't find anything besides people hearing whispers on SNN.

its a special glitch you hear them when theyre not there but in Kino playing 2-3 ive herd some like spetznaz guy and it isnt Nikolai or Takeo etc. anyway you normally get special quotes

I heard it a long time ago, on Solo with a crawler, same place, it freaked me out so I looked it up. Apparently if you get close to the power generator, you can hear children singing, although it's really faint, and you might have to tinker with the volume levels to hear it clearer.

Here's the only video I could find,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsNX15q6 ... re=related

May not be what you're looking for, and if it's not sorry, but it's kinda what it sounds like.

That's one of the things you can hear in Samantha's room on Kino! I wonder if that was there before, it's an obvious Sam reference.

• 2 weeks later...