John trent: why i belive he is victor reznov.

Soulman812

As you all know there is a man named john trent who sent many messages to key characters in black ops on the terminal.Because of what he says i belive him to reznov.

my main evidence for this being:

1) in a message to jhudson (the last he sends there where a few more ill mention) he says "tell mason one more thing. this time its freedom for both of us" this highly implys that he is reznov as only reznov would know about the vorkuda escapes end when he tells mason it is not freedom for him just mason. this is probably the most important point.

2) secondly in a message to jfk the day before his assassination with the topic you have one day left trent says "to achieve victory sacrifices must be made" (or something similar) this suggest that john trent is reznov because reznov knew that although he'd hijacked the brain washing the original target would always be there. this also suggest that trent had access to the broadcast heard at the end of the campain (before you see mason at dallas (i think) in the crowd near jfk because he wouldn't know the exact date other wise.

3) in relation to my last point in an earlier message to hudson (the first one i mentioned was one day after "redmeption") john trent or reznov says "everything will change on friday" this was 3 days before mason killed jfk (or helped to kill) which was on a friday.

so as you can see the evidence for john trent being our favourite comrade is racking up. also if you dont believe me in the fact he is alive look up the the maverick code on youtube it is very insightful. one last thing please mention anything ive left out

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool, ive been wondering about this for a while

anyway, i would love to play with reznov again as a rescus mission for woods, as hes supposedly alive

yh he's apparently in the hanoi hilton isn't the pow war camp. a rescue mission wood be epic maybe reznov could save him then bring him to mason ho would probably freak out thinking he was crazy again

anyway, i would love to play with reznov again as a rescus mission for woods, as hes supposedly alive

yh he's apparently in the hanoi hilton isn't the pow war camp. a rescue mission wood be epic maybe reznov could save him then bring him to mason ho would probably freak out thinking he was crazy again

well the multipayer map is in hanio AND its a pow camp that we NEVER see in singl;e player...

why whould they place a pow camp in hanoi where woods is supposedly been captured BUT it isnt in single player?

dlc single player missions maybe?

well the multipayer map is in hanio AND its a pow camp that we NEVER see in singl;e player...

why whould they place a pow camp in hanoi where woods is supposedly been captured BUT it isnt in single player?

maybe but i'd rather have a new game because dlc will be ridculsly priced

theres annother charcter who is sending messages around saying simmilar things but his name is always X. Who is he?

I could be wrong but arent the emails from John Trent signed X ?

how do you know they are john trents then? and x talks to mason about a hideout in johannesburg and his father, to weaver about his sister and hudson that hes being watched, thats all he does.

theres annother charcter who is sending messages around saying simmilar things but his name is always X. Who is he?

how do you know they are john trents then? and x talks to mason about a hideout in johannesburg and his father, to weaver about his sister and hudson that hes being watched, thats all he does.

what if "x" is sergi? :o

Good point Shoreyo, I went and had another look at the console and you are indeed correct. I was confusing e-mail and directorys. None of John Trents mails are signed X. All of the notes from X in the directorys have no indication as to who they are from.

Please ignore my previous post :D

I have screen caps from all the CIA server mail and directorys, was thinking about finding a way to emulate the server with flash.

Not sure if that is possible yet, but will try and find out. The only other way to put it up is lots and lots of jpegs.

You are wrong and you are forgiven.

I know in my mind Trent = Reznov.

X is, I dunno. I'd love to see some plot twist revealing X to be someone we will never expect.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

OK to all of you who have not read the last intel of the last mission here is some sad facts for you. The CIA decided Mason, Hudson and Weaver are threats :evil: . They ask for a joint task force lead by the SAS... who is in the SAS :? . I wonder. Yes your right everyones favorite british oldie. Jonathan Price :o:o:o . It says that Jonathan_________(they black out his last name so they dont get sued) led the squad to kill them :!: . It said he was young and ambitious ( price ). At the time this took place Price was new in the SAS.... controversy their huh. :o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o :o

You are wrong and you are forgiven.

I know in my mind Trent = Reznov.

X is, I dunno. I'd love to see some plot twist revealing X to be someone we will never expect.

like ........ JFK... yeah you heard it jfk is x. He faked his death so he can travel the world getting laid...kidding sadly he is dead. best president ever

• 1 month later...

Actually its in multiplayer, on Hanoi you see the busted walls by the trucks and whatnot. That is the sign of the rescue.