Lost my gun on Multiplayer!

Daveyjone

I lost my gun while playing crisis on ground war, i lag, but this is ridiculous!

I go into last stand and my gun vanishes, so i stab the guy, i get revived and my gun still is gone, and i cant throw any grenades, i run over to my camera in an attempt to get a weapon somehow my holding it, but that vanishes...

???

Then i have to run around trying to knife people and when i tried to pick up a gun it said:

"You need to swap a primary weapon for a primary weapon on the ground"

WHAT?

Then i died and it worked again :D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

edit: It seems phill had the same problem! :D

look at this, its a glitch where i had no weapon but yet i had a floating kife like a bayonet :o

maybe this is how you killed t5he civie? you looked at him and the knife went throw his heart

btw this is me :D in a glitch after i used a motor strike, (similar to the bettie radion glitch but in fps i had no weapon)

edit: It seems phill had the same problem! :D

look at this, its a glitch where i had no weapon but yet i had a floating kife like a bayonet :o

maybe this is how you killed t5he civie? you looked at him and the knife went throw his heart

btw this is me :D in a glitch after i used a motor strike, (similar to the bettie radion glitch but in fps i had no weapon)

yeah, but i got insytantly rpg'd so i never experienced the full problem

Same thing happened to me except when I died everybody got host migrating and after I died a second time this happened http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYqqcsGpEl0 Sorry about how load I am...I kinda freaked out.

Thats bizare, I had a game where after a host migration I was not showing up on the scoreboards from the pause menu. I appeared back on the boards at the end of the game, but your issue is one that really shouldnt happen. I can understand why it did, but it really shouldnt have happened...ever.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

THis glitch gives an insite into how BO is coded.

When you have this glitch, your player occasionally taps the knife, as if it had buttons.

This is the same animation as when you are calling in an airstrike.

So, whenever you don't have a gun, the 'radio' animation is played.

Which means that when you call in an airstrike...

all you are doing is periodically losing your weapon! :D

• 1 month later...

THis glitch gives an insite into how BO is coded.

When you have this glitch, your player occasionally taps the knife, as if it had buttons.

This is the same animation as when you are calling in an airstrike.

So, whenever you don't have a gun, the 'radio' animation is played.

Which means that when you call in an airstrike...

all you are doing is periodically losing your weapon! :D

Give treyarch credit, its more complicated then some of the glitches in MW2 :D