New purpose for gknova6.com?

Assassinryu25

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be way off, so bare with me. It seems possible to me that the footage we're seeing on gknova6 is not only the zombies infesting the place, but also the potential rescue attempt for the 4 at the pentagon. There's guys busting in with machine guns and masks, (this may be campaign footage, I don't know) presumably to kill the zombies and get those still alive out of there. I don't know the old storyline too well as I've only played the BO maps, but it seems like there was always a way out for the other group, being a teleporter or something, and maybe the way out for these 4 is from a rescue with helicopters and machine gun guys. Could also be those red teleporters on the map I suppose, but that's just my theory. The main reason I think the machine gun guys are rescue is that they're wearing different suits than any of the zombies, so if they were there at the initial outbreak, I'd assume we'd see some zombies in masks and hazmat looking suits.

but there is dlc mentioned in it...............

Really? I didn't know... I noticed that the site kept showing some nazi doctors running away before the zombie outbreak from the story and lots of footage from the mission where you have to go stop Mason in a place where there might be a NOVA6 outbreak...

well have you seen the sug on the wall in zombies... well its not there...

and the wall that it is on doesnt resemble ANY wall in the game ?

so gknova6 will be used as showing us whjat new dlc will be shown

Really? I didn't know... I noticed that the site kept showing some nazi doctors running away before the zombie outbreak from the story and lots of footage from the mission where you have to go stop Mason in a place where there might be a NOVA6 outbreak...

You have a good point there,I also noticed that the Quick Revive is misplaced,new map maybe?

In wii,it is there.

You have a good point there,I also noticed that the Quick Revive is misplaced,new map maybe?

yeah, it looks like where the speed cola should be :O