Tips for shi no numa!

Smacdallas

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have heard that people get to the highest rounds by opening the door to 'The comm room' (I think).

In the outside part of that section, there is a looped bridge / path thingy...

that I guess you just keep walking around.

I have never used it personally, it seems too daring! :D

Plus if you're not that good, it would be even worse I imagine.

I personally leave the stairwell closed (reach downstairs from the start by opening the wall/cage/door thingy...)

and plant lots of bettys in the room the stairs would lead to (do not open door from that room).

I spray from there, with friends as well :D

If you play with friends, camp on the zipline and activate it when you're overun.

After using it, run into the closest building and activate the electricity.

When electricity turns off, use the zipline again :D

Just walk for the dogs, they can't hit you if you walk with your backs to them *at full WALKING speed, not run*

(You can't be hurt by what you don't believe in, hehehehe.

No, this really works)

There's another nice camping spot by the trench gun (with the door nearby closed, for emergencies)!

:)

Tried the loop or whatever in the comm room kept running in loop ( had wunderwaff btw) got to 26! But make sure if you do this have juger naut!!!

I also tried the other strategy that works good to but eventually theirs just to much zombies though!! Hahaha anyways thanks for the great strategies