Dead Ops Question

Another_Bad-A_Gamer

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

please tell me there is more than one Fate Room. Ive been thinking of the best combination of powers to use to get to very high rounds.

I'm srry,i only play Black Ops at my friends cause i dont have a copy(n00b!) but what is a "Fate Room"?

[brains]

In Dead Ops Arcade there are 3 special rooms Ive been in so far. One of them being the room of fate. In this room you are giving 1 of 4 things: a permanent campanion who stays by your side through thick and thin shooting in the general direction you are shooting in; and there's ferious feet, this increases your ability to run faster; furtune of fortitude just gives you a lot of points; lasty there is the gift of firepower upgrading your m60 to a death machine. Another room, wich comes way more often, is the bonus room. Im sure you've seen one of these. Just a bunch of gold and a few power-ups. The last room is the armory. A room filled with lightening bolt, nukes, etc.

Another thing, Im ranked top 100 in dead ops. vv-legit, yaboyelmo, and I(justcallmedoc) got to round 31 last night. Not only that, we beat the number one team in a game of S&D on Mw2 also. PS3 FTw. Peace