Timeline fail on Kino?

I was looking at someone's thread about the bloody mannequin when I noticed something weird on the pictures.

In the top left you can see a poster for the film 'The Bismarck'. The are too things wrong with this. If the theatre is showing 'The Bismarck' then it wasn't in the 50's. The film wasn't made til 1960. Also, the spelling of Bismarck is wrong on the poster. It is missing a 'c'. I want to know if the other posters also have spelling mistakes to see if they spell anything. Thanks.

~Eco

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at someone's thread about the bloody mannequin when I noticed something weird on the pictures.

In the top left you can see a poster for the film 'The Bismarck'. The are too things wrong with this. If the theatre is showing 'The Bismarck' then it wasn't in the 50's. The film wasn't made til 1960. Also, the spelling of Bismarck is wrong on the poster. It is missing a 'c'. I want to know if the other posters also have spelling mistakes to see if they spell anything. Thanks.

~Eco

i thought we said it was set in the 1960's because we where on the west sife of the berlin wall and the starting comic says 1960

Most of those weapons are also available thorugh the campaign which takes place somewhere between 1960 and 1970, so I don't think

the game is exactly historically accurate. But I think the inclusion of these weapons in the zombies mode can be pretty much explained

by the time travel aspect and the 'wonders' of the mystery box or something. ;)

Sounds like a struggle for an explanation to me.

Most of those weapons are also available thorugh the campaign which takes place somewhere between 1960 and 1970, so I don't think

the game is exactly historically accurate. But I think the inclusion of these weapons in the zombies mode can be pretty much explained

by the time travel aspect and the 'wonders' of the mystery box or something. ;)

Sounds like a struggle for an explanation to me.

How about the game mode is called ZOMBIES how real do you want it to be? :facepalm:

Well the building is run down

If the movie was from the 60's, then the building was run down enough to be

in the 70's / 80's...

As an explanation to the gun...

Im thinking time travel :P Hahahaha...

Considering, they travel... thru time...

Weapons could have easily been brought back from the future or the past..

*cough*

And I agree with th above statement... It's Zombies.. LOL

Die bismark to my knowledge and i think im leaning toward the 1965 idea -_-

and the modern weapons could be a side effect due to the time travel + mystery box (i know your jokeing but still)

the old misc box gave weapons of the world war 2 age but if time travel was involve could it effect the box ???