Thundergun and Winters howl origin

Daveyjone

In Five you can see a dismantled winters howl and plans for the thundergun in the lab, so thats where they were made... America finds the nazi experiments with 115, ok so were not going to leave it, we'll make weapons, if more zombies appear, we'll look like idiots... oh no zombies, we never saw this coming!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH this always happens. i make a remark months ago wich turns out to be true.

I'm guessing the scientists are russian/american, when the americans/russian troops moved up they found nazi camps and work, they took the scientists and work for use agaainst eachother, remember the head of nasa was a nazi scientists? I bet you they'll try to make a new weapon/teleporter and make zombies again...

I said this on one of the topics when gknova6.com became zombified. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Honestly i should have remembered, I think that nevermind whether they designed them or copied nazi bluprints, the russians built the Thundergun and the americans the Winters Howl and those teleporters.

i beilive e that the thundergun desgins were created by dr clarck, after all, he was working on the wunderwaffee plan

and it is in the weapons cash where he stored the wqeapons.

the winters hawl was probally an attemped by the cia to copy the ray gun and make it more powerful, but ended up changing its function from rays to ice beams

• 2 months later...

In my opinion, I don't think the Thundergun was supposed to be in kino. I think it was supposed to be in Ascension (Due to the Russian writing and how Richtofen is holding it in the poster. Also how it looks like something that would come from Ascension, and thats why there is no new WunderGUN.) I think Kino was gonna be Map Pack 4 of WaW (Thats why its easy with the Black Ops Weapons) And thats why there is new quotes in kino in the games files for the wunderwaffe. It was GOING to be in Kino BUT it was scrapped by Activision. Just my two cents.

• 2 months later...

In my opinion, I don't think the Thundergun was supposed to be in kino. I think it was supposed to be in Ascension (Due to the Russian writing and how Richtofen is holding it in the poster. Also how it looks like something that would come from Ascension, and thats why there is no new WunderGUN.) I think Kino was gonna be Map Pack 4 of WaW (Thats why its easy with the Black Ops Weapons) And thats why there is new quotes in kino in the games files for the wunderwaffe. It was GOING to be in Kino BUT it was scrapped by Activision. Just my two cents.

we'll never know.... :shock:

But the "Maxis, is this the DG-3, the DG-3 you've been hiding from me?!" Quote makes me think that atleast the original blueprints of the thundergun were created by Maxis.

Perhaps he never had the resources to build it but the Americans discovered them 2 decades later and rebuilt it in the labs in the pentagon, along with the purely American-made Winter's howl?

maxis made the dg-1 (ray gun) the dg-2 (wunderwaffe) and the dg-3 (thunder gun) americans made the winter howl and vr-11

the germans never finished dg3, so i guess while the americans dismantles then rebuild the dg1 as the howl, the russians just took the newer plans; the dg3, tweaked them, finished them off, hense the writing, we'll never know how much the russians changed the idea, but not enough for Richtoffen to notice the design [brains] but what about this new weapon?

• 3 weeks later...

The Ascension Scientists created the Thunder Gun and Gersch Device. Ludvig Maxis created the Ray Gun. Edward Richtofen created the Wanderwaffe DG-2 (Wonder weapon The Bell 2 in English. "The Bell" meaning "Die Glocke") and the Monkey Bomb. Americans created the Winter's Howl which is still being built. The Matruska (However you spell it) Dolls are Samantha Maxis's toys along with the teddy bear.

• 3 weeks later...

You sir, are correct. I couldn't have put it better myself! Brains for you sir. Unfortunately people will still make their own wild theories, even though this kind of thing should be done with but as long as this game is popular, we will get depressingly confusing theories which have nothing to do with the story. Therefore, any further disregard to this theory....

haha, only joking :D, everyone has a right to discuss. [brains]

• 4 months later...

Found here: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17656

"Other inventions of Group 935 were the Pack-A-Punch, the Thundergun, the Zap Guns (or when put together were known as the Wave Gun), the Perk-A-Colas, the V-R11, the Electro-Shock Defenses, and the Fire Pit. The four Perk-A-Colas were sold for 10 cents, and they were Juggernog, Speed Cola, Double-Tap Root Beer, and Quick Revive. Dr. Richtofen created the designs for the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ, the upgraded Wunderwaffe DG-2, and inserted them into the Pack-A-Punch. Doctor H. Porter created the designs for the Porter's X2 Ray Gun and the Porter's X2 Zap Gun, which he inserted into the Pack-A-Punch. All Pack-A-Punch Wonder Weapons are presumably made by the same method. Dr. Richtofen created the Quantum Entanglement Device, but it was one of his lesser inventions. Then Dr. Richtofen created the Monkey Bomb, and Dr. Maxis began plans for a shrink ray."

But Thundergun will make soviet scientists or not? And how about Fire Traps and Matrioshka ? I was think its soviet device like a Gersh device...

Found here: viewtopic.php?f=72&t=17656

"Other inventions of Group 935 were the Pack-A-Punch, the Thundergun, the Zap Guns (or when put together were known as the Wave Gun), the Perk-A-Colas, the V-R11, the Electro-Shock Defenses, and the Fire Pit. The four Perk-A-Colas were sold for 10 cents, and they were Juggernog, Speed Cola, Double-Tap Root Beer, and Quick Revive. Dr. Richtofen created the designs for the Wunderwaffe DG-3 JZ, the upgraded Wunderwaffe DG-2, and inserted them into the Pack-A-Punch. Doctor H. Porter created the designs for the Porter's X2 Ray Gun and the Porter's X2 Zap Gun, which he inserted into the Pack-A-Punch. All Pack-A-Punch Wonder Weapons are presumably made by the same method. Dr. Richtofen created the Quantum Entanglement Device, but it was one of his lesser inventions. Then Dr. Richtofen created the Monkey Bomb, and Dr. Maxis began plans for a shrink ray."

But Thundergun will make soviet scientists or not? And how about Fire Traps and Matrioshka ? I was think its soviet device like a Gersh device...

I take everything from that source with a grain of salt. Overall it's good. But I think a lot of things in his theory are implied, rather than have any real evidence backing them. The origins of the wonder weapons are a perfect example of this.

• 1 month later...

I always just assumed:

Ray Gun: Japanese (Marked as)

Porter's X2 Ray Gun: Nazi (H. Porter)

WunderWaffe DG2: Nazi (Richtofen)

Monkey Bomb: Nazi (Richtofen)

Winter's Howl: American (unspecified. Just because its in the Pentagon)

ThunderGun: Russian (unspecified. May be created by Maxis, but I strongly believe its Russian made)

Gersch Device: Russian (Gersch)

VR11: Russian OR Nazi (Well its located in Siberia. Then again, its a 935 base...)

Scavenger/Infra-Dead: Nazi (Just a guess. I dont even really consider this a WW anyway)

ShrinkRay: Nazi (only now have a read the "Maxis" theory though. I always assumed it was Nazi Made because of the Nazi's trying to discover Shangri-La)

QED: Nazi (Richtofen)

Wave Gun: Nazi