Five Easter Eggs, most finds so far. [Non-Official]

Graffiti Skys

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, I would like to say cheers to Grafitti, you are making this process much easier by putting together this thread and I thank you.

I dont know if this was mentioned or not, and im sorry in advance if it is, but in the power room, just to the left of the teleporter is a picture. You can only see it when the light flashes on it, but it looks to be the IG Farben map. If someone could get a screenshot that would be helpful. There are also pics next to it that I can't make out. These pictures could really help with connecting the story, giving us clues to another map or just another easter egg. Regardless though, I don't think it should be left un-mentioned.

Thanks man if its worth doing then why not do it well?

It took ages and I hope to finish the update on the Kino topic as its been

on and off since my laptop went all blue screen on me.

As for your post about the picture in the power room, if you could get me

proof or something similar then i'll add it. Thanks :D

I can't take screenshots hence I do not have a capture card, but on this video, if you skip to 3:11 and look directly to the left of the teleporter, and just above the chalk board, there is a cork board. There are pics on it that look to be of the IG Farben compound and other small ones which I can't make out. I you or anyone else go No Clip it, and get a screenshot, you could add it, but I can't. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Sky, I saw you said that the Thundergun may have been made at Five which could be true bc no one is really sure but I've heard that DG-3 is supposed to be the Thundergun and in the desk in Kino that has the Ludwig Maxis Nameplate if you knife open the lower right drawer you can see a book titled "DG-2 DG-3" and the author is Edward Richtofen. You will need a sniper rifle to see it. Not trying to call you out. Just trying to help you out, as you always have the best collection of easter eggs. Keep up the good work.

Sky, I saw you said that the Thundergun may have been made at Five which could be true bc no one is really sure but I've heard that DG-3 is supposed to be the Thundergun and in the desk in Kino that has the Ludwig Maxis Nameplate if you knife open the lower right drawer you can see a book titled "DG-2 DG-3" and the author is Edward Richtofen. You will need a sniper rifle to see it. Not trying to call you out. Just trying to help you out, as you always have the best collection of easter eggs. Keep up the good work.

Duely noted my main man, I know that already but thanks for posting it

just incase. When you get the gun from the mystery box as Rchtofen says "Oh is this the

DG-3? Dr Maxis..? The DG-3 you've been hiding from meeee!(Gets high pitched near the end of me)". Thus kind proving the fact that it is most definate the DG-3. DG-4 Must be the

winters howl.

But It seems that most things are either made or tested or collected in the sub

levels of the pentagon.

Maybe the weapons were gathered there by the Pentagon Thief, but at the same time it says "Breach Detected" when he shows up so maybe not. There is also a picture of Richtofen in Five so maybe he starts working with the American government at some point, and possibly helps make the Winters Howl. Or maybe they just stole all the good zombie weapons for research for the Winters Howl as JFK clearly knows about zombies from the video. All just theories of course, no solid evidence on any of these things.

• 1 month later...

i also noticed the vodoo dolls in sams room, and all the teddies... this could prove sams still terrorising you... she took you to kino and is trying to mess you around :D and all the teddies in her room, she seems to be quite mad. Teddies as friends, shes even playing chess with one :D

Anyone else think of MW2 Campaign. With the MVP in the 'safe' room, playing chess with a teddy!

Blackboard Writing (Located in the Power Lever Room) -

Hi guys! i dont play this map but after looking at the blackboard picture youve missed out a sentence which reads,

- Level 5 - 9 must survive

Top right almost.

under closer inspection it actually says 8 must survive, but that's a really interesting find. I tried a couple things out to see if there was anything to it but have yet to find anything.

first: getting the power on before round 5, ended up as a pentagon thief round... fail

second: getting the power on during round five, and reaching def con 5 with 8 zombies tailing me... got to the packapunch room, when the doors opened, only 7 zombies were left... fail due to no clipping?

any thoughts?

also I have a bunch of random images from no clipping around five if anyone wants to host the images.

Blackboard Writing (Located in the Power Lever Room) -

Hi guys! i dont play this map but after looking at the blackboard picture youve missed out a sentence which reads,

- Level 5 - 9 must survive

Top right almost.

under closer inspection it actually says 8 must survive, but that's a really interesting find. I tried a couple things out to see if there was anything to it but have yet to find anything.

first: getting the power on before round 5, ended up as a pentagon thief round... fail

second: getting the power on during round five, and reaching def con 5 with 8 zombies tailing me... got to the packapunch room, when the doors opened, only 7 zombies were left... fail due to no clipping?

any thoughts?

also I have a bunch of random images from no clipping around five if anyone wants to host the images.

There are free image hosting sites to sign up with...

Town/Lobby replica? -

When playing Kino, after you have used the teleport to use the Pack a Punch.

You'll soon be teleported out shortly after, when teleporting out you sometimes

appear in a random room or the lobby (Spawn Room).

Everynow and then you will be teleported to Samantha's room during the day.

On your right is a small replica of the Lobby area with each character,

all of which are toys. The same or a similar replica model can be seen in Five.

When you purchase the doors (Which cost 750 points) that go down together.

If you turn left there will be two windows and a blocked door. If you use a sniper

(One that has been Pack a Punched with variable zooms) on the right window

and look directly across. You'll be able to see it in the room across the hallway.

[Picture soon to be added]

Here are the pictures i have took them today after viewing this post last night.

Alright, in the PaP room in the hallway sort of thing, right behind the two paintings of Richtofen and the silhouette, there is another painting of Dempsey in the room behind it along with books titled "Edward Richtofen DG-1, DG-2" and "Curran"(I looked into it and Bob Curran is an author on zombie book's )(NOCLIP IS NESECSERY TO VIEW ROOM).

Town/Lobby replica? -

If you turn left there will be two windows and a blocked door. If you use a sniper

and look directly across. You'll be able to see it in the room across the hallway.

Here are the pictures i have took them today after viewing this post last night.

Awesome find dude! Now that has to raise some new questions dont ya think?

Town/Lobby replica? -

Awesome find dude! Now that has to raise some new questions dont ya think?

I did not find this, I just played the game and while i was in the middle of playing it with friends i remember reading this tread and reading about it and i remembered that it had no pictures so i just took some and uploaded the real credit goes to the original poster "Graffiti Skys"

It does raise some new questions for me because in Samantha's room in Kino the same thing is in the same as stated.