Skipped round glitch?

Johucoba

Well, i was just doing some solo zombies on Kino der Toten and i was on round 5 knifing with the ballistic knife on the stage without turning on the power. I kill the last zombie for the round and immeadiatly turn on the power. I'm going to assume this caused a glitch for me as turning on the power get the crawling gassers to spawn, but round 6 is when dogs appear, so after i turn on the power, i hear the music for completing the round again and see i'm on round 7, but it's still a dog round. I posted while in the middle of playing, so i'll edit the post if anything else happens from this.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People accuse me of doing drugs, but i swear i don't! :D

I think it's just a glitch where if you time turning on the power and the beginning of the dog round perfectly, it'll skip a round. But i'm still pretty sure that i wasn't imagining myself being on round 6.

I remember thinking to myself that the ballistic knife was still a 1 hit on round 4, then thinking about how it took 2 hits on round 5 right before turning on the power, but if this can never be recreated, then i'll accept that i was just imagining things.

yeah, i was just about to post this but when researching i found this. the exact same thing happend to me at the same time. i also play religiosly. oh and no offence, but why does everyone say the dogs come on round 6, it happens to me ether 5, 6, or 7?

I know it can happen on 5,6, or 7, but for me at least, it mostly on 6.

It happens at 5, 6 or 7

THEN

From 5 it happens @ 10, 11, 12

From 6 it happens @ 11, 12, 13

From 7 it happens @ 12, 13, 14

Etc etc etc...

*Edit*

Keep in mind if you play Split Screen or Solo and do not QUIT the game allowing it to auto-restart, the values remain constant just as the box is in the same place.