The True identity of the Thief!

Anti Earth

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lolwut?

Maxis is the LEAST likely, by all means.

And the points you gave, don't rienforce Maxis being the thief at all?

That's like me saying:

"Superman is the thief because bacon is tastey!"

:facepalm:

my points give more reason for it to being Maxis than any ones being clarke, its Nazi Zombies after all, Maxis plays a huge part in it (as he himself helped create the nazi undead army and wunderwaffes powered by element 115) so if i had to guess i would support Maxis over clarke

i also believe Campaign, real world and Nazi zombie events all intertwine, ive already accounted for President Kennedy in Five in relation to the time with real world events (i.e his assassination) and ingame campaign where Mason meets him, so i believe everything links up nicely and treyarch has thought long and hard about it

ok lets put together what we know about the thief so far

1.he has the nova6 formula on his face and lab coat

2.he has illuminate code on his bad strap and the all seeing eye on his lab coat

3.he has the 935 logo on his bag

4.he does NOT work in the pentagon but can teleport in/out of the basement as he likes

ill add to this later as this is not all we know(i hope).

I'm pretty sure Treyarch at one point made a mistake somewhere and labeled the thief as the "Pentagon Technician". I'll try to find the source, I know I saw it somewhere.

If I am wrong, just use logic. He is obviously a Technician. He has those monocles on which are used by Technicians... He has a lab coat on... Finally there is a testing area with lab coats and a winters howl. If I remember there is a Winters Howl on his back isn't there?

I'm pretty sure Treyarch at one point made a mistake somewhere and labeled the thief as the "Pentagon Technician". I'll try to find the source, I know I saw it somewhere.

If I am wrong, just use logic. He is obviously a Technician. He has those monocles on which are used by Technicians... He has a lab coat on... Finally there is a testing area with lab coats and a winters howl. If I remember there is a Winters Howl on his back isn't there?

just to remind you there is NO WAY the pentagon thief worked in the pentagon or on the winters howl your talking about

but yes he could be a technician as it looks like he may have made his own teleporter at some point

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. He obviously worked at the PENTAGON. They wouldn't call him the "PENTAGON" Thief if he didn't have some sort of relation to the "PENTAGON". Obviously he would come out of the teleporter or teleport! Do you think he is just going to sit in his office waiting for you???

Unless you have definite proof that he did not work in the pentagon, he worked there. Now... for another time... American Operative, Pentagon Thief, Discuss!

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. He obviously worked at the PENTAGON. They wouldn't call him the "PENTAGON" Thief if he didn't have some sort of relation to the "PENTAGON". Obviously he would come out of the teleporter or teleport! Do you think he is just going to sit in his office waiting for you???

Unless you have definite proof that he did not work in the pentagon, he worked there. Now... for another time... American Operative, Pentagon Thief, Discuss!

Oh sorry I frogot my proof

warning! Breach detected on level 3, activating security protocol 115.

"breach detected" ie. He shouldn't be there

You wouldn't need to activate security for a employie would you

Just because he is called the Pentagon Thief doesn't mean he originated from the Pentagon...

He's called this because that is what he is and where he does his thing, ala The Pentagon Thief, If he was in Der Riese, it would be the Der Riese Thief...

The name is not a reference to where he is from...

I wouldn't rule out a Future Richtofen either we still need to compare him to the other characters just incase something crops up...

The fact that the marks match Daniels exactly either means it is Daniel or some one who worked closely with him...

It could still be Daniel, he was shot yes, but you can see a dark patch on the thief in the same location as where Daniel was shot. He could have been recovered by the Russians and reanimated with element 115, maybe his face was badly damaged in the fall, and they had to also rebuild his face?

I think we're nearly there...

Like I said Daniel & Steiner look like father & son, maybe the thief is a Brother of Daniels & another son of Steiners? Who knows...

Regards Alpha.

Take me a picture of when Dr.Clarke got shot, and the picture of the Thief's dark patch and I'll reconsider Clarke being the thief. And where do you see the resemblance between Clarke and Steiner.

They have completely different hair and faces...

Now come on and try to at least put some thought to this. Dr.Maxis mentioned an American Operative in the U.S. It's been 30 years since then, and obviously the spy must have aged a bit. Perhaps, for all of these years he has been working with 115, maybe, Maxis or Sam spoke to him similar to Yuri. Maybe he is taking these guns to the Aether for some reason... DISCUSS.

I simply called him the Thief until I saw the Strategy Guide. They called him the Pentagon Tech. Hell some details in the Guide(Not Just In Zombies) were off by a lot. I think that was how the name came to be.

Think of it this way. In many area's of the Map FIVE there are Undeniable Links to at least one of the other Maps in the Zombie Series. "Der Riese." There is a 935 Logo on a wall for god sakes.

I'm betting the US went to Der Riese after Contact was lost with the Four Players.(Which we know went back in time.) The Agency took all they could including the Black Boards and possibly the Teleporter Pods and since that 20 year gap, had conducted there own experiments.

What If (Really Hear Me Out) that somehow the US some how linked there Teleporter Technology to Aether. The Same way with Maxis did with his. Since The US Teleporters don't need a Main Frame and there Constant, It allows Maxis to Escape.

But if that's Maxis then two questions come to mind.

What does he want with the Weapons?

And

If he can escape.....what about Samantha?

Just a quick qustions anti

Do you still believe Clarke is definatly the theft or are you opening up to other possibilities?

I have no god damn idea who the Thief is

:|

If it has to be anybody we know, or his identity is of anysignificance,

I would say he is Clarke.

However, we've been given no indication that his identity is important.

We're just curious :D

(So I think it's either Clarke, or it doesn't matter who it is.

Get it?)

___

Also,

about the extra evidance I found:

It was just an observation about the Thiefs and Clarkes' hand that I've since retracted :P

It's just more evidance, not an affirmation :(

She's at ascension :D maybe they're both trying to stop teleportation technology since they've been killed by it

Well, thats true. But she was also at Five. Maybe she left when she sensed the four had entered Der Riese. And Boy did she sound pissed when Gursch escaped.

Lets all get one thing clear. Samantha is the Bad Guy. Stuck in Aether destroyed her Body and Warped her Soul.

There is a reason why she is "Attracted" to the four. Not just Richtofen. Perhaps, the reason she interested in the Three, Tank, Nikolia and Takeo is because they don't suffer the same side effects as the other test subjects. Could this be something that she thinks would help her?

2.he has illuminate code on his bad strap and the all seeing eye on his lab coat

4.he does NOT work in the pentagon but can teleport in/out of the basement as he likes

Correct.

If you go back and read the very first post in this thread....

You'll see you've left out 90%

Correct.

If you go back and read the very first post in this thread....

You'll see you've left out 90%

the reason i left out a lot was because i wrote that up quickly and was going to finish it later sorry should have said that

Oh sorry for the late response to that. I kind of missed that.

They say breach detected because there is someone coming "from" the actual teleporter. If somebody used one of the teleporters to get to another teleporter like we use them in Five, it's not a breach. The Thief though came from an outside source...*cough* *Aether* *cough*. Thats why it's a breach.

Oh sorry for the late response to that. I kind of missed that.

They say breach detected because there is someone coming "from" the actual teleporter. If somebody used one of the teleporters to get to another teleporter like we use them in Five, it's not a breach. The Thief though came from an outside source...*cough* *Aether* *cough*. Thats why it's a breach.

i actually think you may be on to some thing there I'm not saying he did work in the pentagon, (I'm not sure about that anymore) but I've got a idea about something else

Ok so when the intercom says breach detected its because he coming from aether as you said but do you ever notice what it says if you don't kill him? it says "containment successful"

at first i thought this was weird as i thought he had escaped if he teleported out but what if he is is contained... in aether?

so this opens up two possibilities

1st he could have actually worked in the pentagon

2nd he could also be maxis as he is thought to be trapped in aether with Samantha.

ill post some more on why i think it could be maxis later but for now ive got some work to do

nayrc out

Alright... So lets brainstorm a sec can we... We know the Germans probably knew about Aether because they were near experts on teleporters and the chalk writing says Return Through Aether. So perhaps the Americans was also aware of the Aether and I apologize for getting technical here... I usually like to embrace the "general" idea of things unlike other people. But lets get technical for this one sec.

Maybe the Americans knew that to teleport you must travel "through" the Aether. This Aether they knew was dangerous and contained certain entities and so they designed their machines to avoid it. Hence they must "contain" it.

Thats just my two cents of course.

i think its just a new character that is unrelated to any other character only by the use of reused textures that CJ kindly gave use, as it looks like a fusion of both clark and steiner...

The Texture Skin may be Steiner or Clark but the.....what they call it? "Wire Frame"? is way off. You can look a both Steiner and Clark and see there Facial Structures are completely different. For one, The Techs Chin is way different than Steiner's or Clark's