The True identity of the Thief!

Anti Earth

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As Nayrc has already posted absolute proof i don't see why people feel the need to argue

Clark Head

Pentagon Tech Head

For a start, stop focusing on the stupid face tattoos, this isnt the first time treyarch have copy and pasted skins, meshs, images etc (and wont be the last)

The tattoos are the formula for Nova6, if you didnt notice, Five has NovaZ (Nova Zombies) aswell, clearly linking the need for it. and it is not the only reference to the formula, there are notes which contain the formula in both kino and Five

now, as for the skins (pictured above)

They are nothing alike, Not by a long shot, i could list all the things that are different, like the fact the hair is growing in opposite direction, Lips, Chin and several other features are different from each other

then there's the fact as mentioned there is a group 935 logo on the pentagon techs clothes. Group 935 is German

Clarke isnt German, he is English, and part of the Ascension group. so this alone rules out the pentagon tech being Clarke

NAYRC...

I have been FAR AWAY from ANY computer over the last week.

I tried to look back over your doubts, but they are ALL OVER the place.

Could you PLEASE compile all your evidance to suggest Clarke IS NOT the Thief.

And I will look into them to see if they are valid.

sorry i got a bit annoyed so i will post all my info or what ever you whant to call it now

sorry for getting annoyed

ok first this whole thing as far is i am aware is based on the writing on his face. you pointed out about the identical writing on his face and clamied it was immediatly proven

Even with those identical features, the identity of the Thief is IMMEDIATELY proven.

and yes i agree the writing is identical

clark

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k60 ... ised_c.jpg

the pentagon theift(without glasses)

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k60 ... head_c.jpg

and then you whent further and pointed out

- CLARKE has GREY hair | THIEF has GREY hair (intel - "Hair:Grey")

- THIEF is a SCIENTIST | CLARKE is a scientist (intel - "[Clarke] was outset from various SCIENTIFIC communities")

- CLARKE has hair on the TOP and SIDES of his head | THIEF has hair on TOP and SIDES of his head

- CLARKE has a moustahce and short beard | THIEF has prominent stuble around the mouth!

- CLARKE is a part of project NOVA | THIEF related to NOVA (Can't remember why now....)

and agian i agree

-there is a bit of stubble and hair in the same place and coulor(although whitened with age witch i will come to later)proven by pics,

-they are both scientist proven by clothes/intel,but

-the nova gas thing is a bit weak i see no connection with the theif and nova gas but i undestand you had a reson you frogot would you care to share that with us or this point will not be noted

but now my point

if you compare there faces you can see clark has a few scars ect. missing from the theifts face

should this not be as much proof as the writing

now for the doubt people have been posting

Clarke is dead"

Zombification. The game is full of it

"There is no bullet hole on the Thief"

The bullet hit him where there IS HAIR covering it on the Thief.

The Thief's hair covers his wound.

"Clarke was shot in the brain. Zombies need brains"

An entirely unsupported claim. No where in Nazi Zombies does it say Zombies need a brain.

They are UNDEAD. Their brains have long rotted away.

now in this comment you explain that clark was killed and brought back to life with out a brain

now i think this may be your biggest down fall

"Zombies are dumb. Thief takes guns"

As we hear on the radios, they are trying to control the zombies.

The thief is a good example of a success.

"Thief is in the wrong time"

Time travel. Also present in the game

as far as i am aware both of these are WRONG

a. first the only teleporter we no of that can time travlle is the one created in der riese notice when a zombie gose near one being activated it is killed? a zombie can not travle throuhg a teleporter capable of time travle (note that the ones in five cant time travle)

there is no way for zombie to time travle

b.yes, kino was used to brainwash the zombies and controle them BUT listen carfully to the radios

part of one of the radios in kino"In the past weeks, we have made great strides in breaking through to their subconscious."

now what is need to have a subconscious? a [brains]

there is no way to control zombies with out a brain

so i ask you again

why is the Thief is in the wrong time?

Zombies are dumb.how can the theif take guns if he is a brainless zombie?

why does clark have scars on his face that the theift dosn't?

there is more but that will do for now

Nayrc

I don't really want to argue one way or another between Clarke or not, but I will mention the points about the subconscious, and Zombies not having brains.

The first, is that consciousness is not located in the brain, if you look into some of the experiments the Nazi's were experimenting with, or MKULTRA, you will see that drugs, torture, psychological programming, personality breaking, were all used to remove consciousness from the body, implant "alters", or be able to control individuals with triggers.

It would be foolish to think that the scientists conducting the experiments were not looking issues of consciousness. Regardless of if the zombies has consciousness or not, you wouldn't know. What would you do?

Severe ethical issues would arise. From the medical and scientific communities, as well as personal issues. How would you react to the situation? Would you instantly kill the "zombies". At what point do they lose their "humanity". Is it ok to kill animals? What about abortion? Slavery? These are all issues that have similar MASSIVE ethical, sociopsycological questions that arise from them.

Hopefully I don't have to explain more into this, and you get the idea, but if you really need me to explain why it makes perfect sense for them to try to "break through" to the consciousness, and how that doesn't even mean they have a consciousness, only that they were trying to reach it. Which by the way, as I stated, is the same thing the Nazis and American HUMANS were doing to other HUMANS. You think they wouldn't with zombies?

if you compare there faces you can see clark has a few scars ect. missing from the theifts face

Their status as 'scars' is questionable.

You'll notice that the prominent, apparent 'scar' on the nose is actually an open wound.

Plus, there is BLACK BRUISING around all the injuries on Clarke's face, suggesting they are quite recent.

If they are recent, it means they have not yet developed into scars.

They might never have developed into scars.

now in this comment you explain that clark was killed and brought back to life with out a brain

I ALSO proposed the idea that some of his brain (or enough of) was certainly left intact.

But Nayrc, I pose a problem to your idea of a brain nescessity...

You suggest that a single bullet to the brain, renders a corpse unable to zombify...

Well...

What happens when I shoot a zombie in the head in Nazi Zombies, once?

Hey presto, it SURVIVES!

And CONTINUES to be a zombie.

Thus showing it is capable of being a zombie without having a complete brain.

_________

Bring on the rest...

I am noticing by the way, that you 'evidance' is hardly even evidance.

They are not things that STOP the notion that Clarke is the Thief.

They are details that NEED EXPLAINING if Clarke is the Thief.

Obviously, I can not yet provide every detail of the story.

I am sure Treyarch will make it clear to everybody in the future that Clarke is the Thief...

:)

For a start, stop focusing on the stupid face tattoos, this isnt the first time treyarch have copy and pasted skins, meshs, images etc (and wont be the last)

They [the skins] are nothing alike, Not by a long shot, i could list all the things that are different, like the fact the hair is growing in opposite direction, Lips, Chin and several other features are different from each other

:facepalm:

Do you realise your mistake?

You are suggesting that Treyarch made TWO DIFFERENT FACES, and then took the equations from one

and pasted it onto the other, for absolutely no reaosn imagine.

Are you serious?

You are saying they 're-used' a texture?

Are you aware that it would have been easier for them if they DID NOT re-use the equations texture?

That they could have left one of the faces blank?

And that it would have made more sense in the storyline?

:facepalm::facepalm:

Self contradiction, buddy

Their status as 'scars' is questionable.

You'll notice that the prominent, apparent 'scar' on the nose is actually an open wound.

Plus, there is BLACK BRUISING around all the injuries on Clarke's face, suggesting they are quite recent.

If they are recent, it means they have not yet developed into scars.

They might never have developed into scars.

I ALSO proposed the idea that some of his brain (or enough of) was certainly left intact.

But Nayrc, I pose a problem to your idea of a brain nescessity...

You suggest that a single bullet to the brain, renders a corpse unable to zombify...

Well...

What happens when I shoot a zombie in the head in Nazi Zombies, once?

Hey presto, it SURVIVES!

And CONTINUES to be a zombie.

Thus showing it is capable of being a zombie without having a complete brain.

:)

ok i admit you are right in that they might not be scars but i did NOT say you need a brain to be zombiefied as i fully support you idea that they can be zombies but what i am suggesting is to be controlled they need a brain but i will look over the facts again and see if i can find anything else

i realise these do not rule out Clark being the thief but i would like to also point out when it comes down to the line all you have to say he is the thief is that the equisions are the same on both faces

why do you blevie that clark is the so badly?

:facepalm:

Do you realise your mistake?

You are suggesting that Treyarch made TWO DIFFERENT FACES, and then took the equations from one

and pasted it onto the other, for absolutely no reaosn imagine.

Are you serious?

You are saying they 're-used' a texture?

Are you aware that it would have been easier for them if they DID NOT re-use the equations texture?

That they could have left one of the faces blank?

And that it would have made more sense in the storyline?

:facepalm::facepalm:

Self contradiction, buddy

Yes that is exactly what im saying, you too focused on the fact the tattoos are the same, and not realizing the link itself, which is Nova6, this (Nova6) is the key that links Campaign to Zombies. not characters like clarke

this is good information but someone from treyarc saide thers no connection between the both storyline

in my opinion of course that the thief is clark

''Same weapon I used to kill my second wife. It was accident!...She talked too much''-nikolai belinski the best zombie killer ever

i am suggesting is to be controlled they need a brain

Ohhh, I get you!

They CAN be zombified with a partial brain but they need a complete brain to be controlled?

I'm not sure over that either though :|

I think we'd have to be expert neurologists and nazi scientists to really know these things.

Since Treyarch are neither, we must give them an appropriate margin of error :P

Aw, dude! I just thought of something. You know, I was pretty sure Clarke was the Thief, but I just thought of something that convinced me even more.

The Pentagon Thief had a thing for going around and stealing weapons. Doctor Clarke had a thing for hoarding whole caches of weapons. Really he only needed half of one of his caches and could collect more off the bodies, but he just kept on collecting weapons. He even had an audio cassette that when put into a player at a different location would play the sound from the GKNova6 website and spit out a Thundergun.

And also think about it - Clarke's whole story was one of revenge through indirect means.

-First he gets treated like shit for his Communist ideals so he decides to work for the Soviets by stabilizing Steiner's gas weapon for them.

-Then the Soviets try to kill him so he wires his lab to explode and kill them remotely.

-Then a pair of CIA agents torture him and get him killed in the extraction attempt. So, pissed off at both the Communists and Capitalists, he comes back to life somehow, goes back in time, and literally steals their leaders' weapons, leaving them at the mercy of a horde of zombies.

Okay, that last one was me saying what I THINK happened. And I know I'm just guessing here. But if that is what happened, let me try to get inside Clarke's head a moment here, figure out his thought processes, his endgame. Okay, so, whatever happens to President Kennedy, if Castro were to get killed on US soil, the Communists would more than likely take it as an act of war. Maybe Clarke WANTS World War Three to happen. Think about it - who, more than him, would want to see a full-scale nuclear war with neither side having an unfair advantage? Who else has good enough reason to hate the whole world?

You know what? I'm just gonna say it's Clarke. I am 100% positive. I would totally put money on it. I've been wrong before, but I'm certain of this.

I'm suprised we didnt give anti more brains for this, it makes sense, but to be fair, since all these new guys have turned up they jsut ignore all the factual stuff and go, "OMG ROFL LOOK AT THIS I SAID IT FIRST!!!!1!11!" ok ok we get it... this always happenes when the new cod comes out, this site is full of thinkers, then when black ops came out it was swamped by 5 year olds [brains]

I'm suprised we didnt give anti more brains for this, it makes sense, but to be fair, since all these new guys have turned up they jsut ignore all the factual stuff and go, "OMG ROFL LOOK AT THIS I SAID IT FIRST!!!!1!11!" ok ok we get it... this always happenes when the new cod comes out, this site is full of thinkers, then when black ops came out it was swamped by 5 year olds [brains]

That's why we need another WWK!

That's why we need another WWK!

im sorry if ive sounded like one of these 5 year olds but now the more i look into this the more it makes sense and the harder it is to find too many problems

although it started with just the face tattoo there is also multiple other things it could tie up

but im not total convinced yet i do give you brains and will look more into both sides of this theory

@anti earth, personally, i don't believe that the pentagon theif is clarke, it has no tie in to the story or any reason for it to be. Physical features reoccuring in different characters is nothing new to cod, even in the same game, (zakheav being the base for reznov in 4/waw/bo), but like i said, there is no reason for them to be the same person that i can see.

Also, earth, from what i've read of your replies, you are seemingly trying to beat your opinion into anybody that disagrees, now i admit some of the replies are from what seem like 5 year olds, but ive seen some legitimate holes/alternate theories that could work just as well as yours. I guess what im trying to say is to please, stop taking everything like it is a personal insult to your intelligence, as thats what your replies to some of these theories seem like.

I think you guys are jealous that you didn't find this. Lol.

Also, this forum looks amazing on a computer. I've only been using it from my iPod this whole time.

EDIT: ChrisMathers, whenever I can, I will give you brains. The whole weapons thing is a really good find.

I think you guys are jealous that you didn't find this. Lol.

Also, this forum looks amazing on a computer. I've only been using it from my iPod this whole time.

idk about other people but when i first saw the theif clarke popped into my head, but i dismissed it as it would have no tie in with the zombie story line.

@anti earth, personally, i don't believe that the pentagon theif is clarke, it has no tie in to the story or any reason for it to be.

No, I definetly agree with this!

I still think Clarke is the Thief, but I don't have a God Damn clue why yet.

Maybe it will be revealed later :D

Ok! It seems my personal specialty is discovering easter eggs that have nothing to do with anything (not that this topic is, who knows?) but becuase of that i have no reason to argue the point lol

After the skins used in game were posted, any similarities between him and Clarke were thrown out the window. Even if they were the same, that arguement is as valid as Richtofen being Amsel. Yes, the four heroes of Nazi Zombies share skins with characters from WaW's campaign.

Your other big arguement is their hairline and Thief's stubble. I don't know you, or your age, but something you must understand is that facial hair is something every man has. Let's not grasp at straws here.

I presented an analyses on their facial structure when the skins were posted. I'm no plastic surgeon but the differences present aren't something that change with age. For example, Clarke's nose is upturned, while the Thief's is more round. Your nose does not change as you grow old. The only way it'll ever look different is if you get plastic surgery or take one too many punches.

Anti Earth, you brought up how this forum was created to find hidden meanings in the Nazi Zombies game. I'm trying to discuss this in a civil manner but so far all you've managed to accomplish was insult anybody that disagrees with you.

You've laughed at the idea that Treyarch would take a formula from one character model and use it on another. You've also admitted that you don't know what that formula is. So instead of delving deeper to find out what the tattoos mean you've decided to stick with basic speculation. In doing this, you've overlooked one very key piece to this puzzle.

That formula is for Nova 6.

Two men of different ethnicities with the formula for Nova 6 tattooed on their faces? Hmm, what could this mean? I'd wager that the Thief worked along side Clarke in the Ascension Group. And what do you know, the next map just happens to be called Ascension.

So while you've bickered with people over something simplistic, whining about how "all these 5 year olds" don't know anything. Wishing this forum would go back to it's easter egg finding glory days, you let this one slip right under the radar. Stop being a damn hypocrite and contribute something to the topic other than "Nope, it's Clark cuz I said so lolololol".

I apologise for making this personal.

Do you have any idea how many people have pointed out that Anti Earth is arguing his theory as if it were the absolute and final truth and that all contrary evidence is just "fuel for doubt". Probably a dozen or so, but all were labeled doubters or 5 year olds or idiots. Well, yeah, it IS doubt. People DOUBT your "theory". Now prove beyond the shadow of a DOUBT that this is true. Otherwise GTFO already. Pointless thread needs to become productive or die.

I presented an analyses on their facial structure when the skins were posted. I'm no plastic surgeon but the differences present aren't something that change with age. For example, Clarke's nose is upturned, while the Thief's is more round. Your nose does not change as you grow old. The only way it'll ever look different is if you get plastic surgery or take one too many punches.

This is what bothers me.

Everybody assumes as if Treyarch themselves are plastic seargons, Nazi generals and experts in

neurological preservation during zombification.

Just as you point out, Treyarch may have re-used skins.

Which would mean they certainly are not experts.

Which definetly means they aren't experts in facial reconstruction.

So the mistakes you identify, could just as easily be theirs.

That formula is for Nova 6.

I FIGURED :facepalm:

That wasn't hard to figure out at all, considering his job?

Do you think I have let a 'huge easter egg slip between my fingers', because you didn't realise I knew?

That's NOT a huge Easter Egg. That is an OBVIOUS FACT about Clarke, which should have been figured out

instantly during 'numbers'.

___

Thanks for making it personal, speaking conceptually and dramatising what I'm trying to do.

It's very productive.