The True identity of the Thief!

Anti Earth

just a few more qustions

is clark part of group 935?

if so how and do you have proof?

and if not how do you explain the 935 logo on his bag?

this suports the ludwig theroy more than the clark one so im starting to have my doubts

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k60 ... body_c.jpg

check pic if you dont belive me

he is also part of illuminati witch disaproves both theroys

This is correct. [brains] to you man. This actually means it may be Richtofen:

1. Part of group 935

2. Part of Illuminati

3. In Kino der Toten you see a film that has a scientist wearing a lab coat and it has E A R in the lower corner. Edward A. Richtofen?

4. Picture of Richtofen in Pentagon. Why is there a picture of a crazy Nazi/Illuminati in the Pentagon?

I'm still not sure who it is for sure, but the more I learn the more Richtofen seems most likely.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a few more qustions

this suports the ludwig theroy more than the clark one so im starting to have my doubts

1. Part of group 935

2. Part of Illuminati

3. In Kino der Toten you see a film that has a scientist wearing a lab coat and it has E A R in the lower corner. Edward A. Richtofen?

4. Picture of Richtofen in Pentagon. Why is there a picture of a crazy Nazi/Illuminati in the Pentagon?

I'm still not sure who it is for sure, but the more I learn the more Richtofen seems most likely.

you mean richtofen that you play as?

i supose five could be after the events of the other maps witch i havent considered befor

a bit far feched but still a theory with proof.

just a few more qustions

1. Part of group 935

2. Part of Illuminati

i supose five could be after the events of the other maps witch i havent considered befor

Well Five has to take place in 63 before the JFK assassination and after the Cuban Missile Crisis. Because JFK is still alive and the talk about the Missile Crisis in the opening video. Apparently Kino der Toten takes place in 1950. (On the comic before Kino the teleporter dates go 1941 1943 1950.) So the dates add up to as if it is Richtofen he would be 13 years older. And yes I do mean the Richtofen you play as. This is just a Theory because there is really no solid answer as to who the Pentagon Thief is.

Well Five has to take place in 63 before the JFK assassination and after the Cuban Missile Crisis. Because JFK is still alive and the talk about the Missile Crisis in the opening video. Apparently Kino der Toten takes place in 1950. (On the comic before Kino the teleporter dates go 1941 1943 1950.) So the dates add up to as if it is Richtofen he would be 13 years older. And yes I do mean the Richtofen you play as. This is just a Theory because there is really no solid answer as to who the Pentagon Thief is.

the exact date kino is on is 1965-1969 as the Berliner Fernsehturm(the tower you can see from the alleyway) was constructed between 1965-1969 and in the map it is clearly under construction

sorry but that might rule out richtofen but this time travle is confusing shit

the exact date kino is on is 1965-1969 as the Berliner Fernsehturm(the tower you can see from the alleyway) was constructed between 1965-1969 and in the map it is clearly under construction

sorry but that might rule out richtofen but this time travle is confusing shit

Well good point. I didn't think of that man. lol [brains] But honestly I'm not so sure that the Pentagon teleporters are capable of time travel. I mention why in an above post.

also if you compare there faces you can se clark has a few scars ect. missing from the theifts face

these are the textures used for the theift and clark

clark

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k60 ... ised_c.jpg

the pentagon theift(without glasses)

http://i1117.photobucket.com/albums/k60 ... head_c.jpg

Alright, now here's something to work with. Upon closer examination the Thief looks nothing like Clarke. The only similarity is the equation on their faces. Even if you were to account for one being older than the other, their noses, ears, and lips are shaped differently.

2 -"Clarke is dead"

= Zombification. The game is full of it

7- "Clarke was shot in the brain. Zombies need brains"

= An entirely unsupported claim. No where in Nazi Zombies does it say Zombies need a brain.

They are UNDEAD. Their brains have long rotted away.

In pretty much every-zombie related piece of media, zombies need a brain to operate and one can only become a zombie by being bitten before death.

However, I don't really believe that the thief is a zombie. I mean, he doesn't have any wound marks that I can recall.

2 -"Clarke is dead"

= An entirely unsupported claim. No where in Nazi Zombies does it say Zombies need a brain.

In pretty much every-zombie related piece of media, zombies need a brain to operate and one can only become a zombie by being bitten before death.

However, I don't really believe that the thief is a zombie. I mean, he doesn't have any wound marks that I can recall.

no, apart from a small blood stain and slight rip on his shirt pocket there is no wounds

2 -"Clarke is dead"

no, apart from a small blood stain and slight rip on his shirt pocket there is no wounds

To add, wasn't it assumed that FIVE takes place around the same time as Kino? 1963? Clarke died in 1968 according to the COD Wiki.

I'm not sure if this was posted somewhere else in a different thread, but I decrypted the Illumanati writing on the Thief's strap and it says "Living Dead". I'm not sure what this means, and honestly I think it just opens more doors for questions because the Thief doesn't look like a zombie or act like one. (There isn't any decay to his skin and he steals guns not brains.) So is he taking your guns to study so he can combat the living dead and possibly mass produce the Ray Gun, Thunder Gun, Winters Howl, or any PaP'd gun? As he usually shows up when activating the Defconn switches which lead to the PaP'd room. Also from what I can tell of the Illumanati they like technology and like to think they do things to help mankind in general but have a shady way of doing things. Meaning he may take your guns and screw you over, but it could help people worldwide. Let me know what you guys think.

Except there's nothing to suggest this in Nazi Zombies. The radio messages in Der Riese explain the zombies came from failed teleportation experiments.

Except there's nothing to suggest this in Nazi Zombies. The radio messages in Der Riese explain the zombies came from failed teleportation experiments.

Sorry but yes there is something to suggest this. You shoot the head of a zombie off in the game and it dies, it may keep moving for a little bit but if you watch it, it will walk a little ways and die without you needing to do anymore damage.

Sorry but yes there is something to suggest this. You shoot the head of a zombie off in the game and it dies, it may keep moving for a little bit but if you watch it, it will walk a little ways and die without you needing to do anymore damage.

Of course they continue moving, that's not what I was talking about. See bolded part.

Well I understand what you mean now. Being bitten before death is not the ONLY way, just one. In CoD if you go through a teleporter you can become a zombie because of over-exposure to element 115, this is how the first zombies were made. So yeah I agree with Cpt. Stylin on that. We still need to get back on subject because HalfSwiss said that because its one of the flaws in Anti Earth's theory. i.e. Clarke didn't use a teleporter (as far as we know) and he couldn't be zombified after death because his brains are splattered all over Kowloon, and zombies don't eat necrotic flesh. I personally don't believe he is a zombie or Clarke for that matter.

Why is everybody comparing this to traditional zombies? I don't think I've seen a movie with a mystery box, wonder weapons, opening doors with points, nazi zombies..... I could go on all day. I don't think that Treyarch has to do everything by the undead book.

Agreed with the last part, but every zombie media shares something if not everything with another piece of zombie media, if they didn't why would they bother to call it zombies? Also, the points, mystery box, etc. is in there because its a game. But to fully answer you question most of us are referencing other zombie media to explain why Anti Earth's theory has some holes in it. You cant deny the fact that Treyarch zombies share some similarities to George A. Romero's. The origin is a meteor and if you shoot there heads off they die. Anyway, we need to get back on subject. Anyone have any theories as to why it says Living Dead in Illumanati writing on the Thiefs strap? I posted my views up on another post, but no one seemed to care everyone is wanting to argue zombie symantics for some reason.

SwarmxofxHate, you are ACTING like a child

You complain that I am 'dismissing' your arguments...

I rebuked them?

There is a difference, once you must come to terms with

a dead person can't be turned into a zombie.

BEEP BEEP

WRONG

You're an idiot.

Have you LISTENED to the radios in Der Riese?

Guess what Guys?

The zombies in Nazi Zombies are BASED OF FACTUAL, NAZI EXPERIMENTS

The zombies were not made by people being bitten?

They died, and WERE REANIMATED

Do you know what REANIMATED means, SwarmxofxHate?

It means they died first.

God you're whiney

The concept of 'reanimation' is within Nazi Zombies.

Go listen TO ALL THE DER RIESE radios, BEFORE you enter this discussion

I'm pretty sure the zombies can be created whether their host body is alive or dead. They talk a lot about reanimation, but Richtofen turns into a zombie while he's still alive - Ipod training level - whereas the zombies in Verruckt were clearly already dead or else they wouldn't need to dig out of their graves.

SwarmxofxHate, you are ACTING like a child

You complain that I am 'dismissing' your arguments...

I rebuked them?

There is a difference, once you must come to terms with

a dead person can't be turned into a zombie.

BEEP BEEP

WRONG

You're an idiot.

Have you LISTENED to the radios in Der Riese?

Guess what Guys?

The zombies in Nazi Zombies are BASED OF FACTUAL, NAZI EXPERIMENTS

The zombies were not made by people being bitten?

They died, and WERE REANIMATED

Do you know what REANIMATED means, SwarmxofxHate?

It means they died first.

God you're whiney

The concept of 'reanimation' is within Nazi Zombies.

Go listen TO ALL THE DER RIESE radios, BEFORE you enter this discussion

Honestly, this is the first time you've said something that wasn't in you initial post. The Der Riese radios mention nothing of turning a dead body into a zombie. Also, were did all the other zombies come from if being bitten wasn't a way to be turned? Maxis only had so many test subjects. Fluffy was test subject 6. So how did 5 zombies become 1000's? Being bitten. Anyway, you haven't said anything about my teleporter debunk in an earlier post. How can you be sure that the Pentagon teleporter is even capable of time travel? Honestly though, you seem VERY passionate about Clarke being the Pentagon thief. We are all entitled to our opinions, I just don't share the same one. If you could prove Clarke was in the Illumanati and/or group 935 you would win me over to your side. As it stands I still think we don't know who he is for sure. In closing, do we really have to resort to name calling? That seems very immature. I'm just stating facts so we can ALL reach the truth, I thought that was what the forum was about.

Honestly, this is the first time you've said something that wasn't in you initial post.

That's because I EDITED my first post and added extra bits, to stop people posting their unfounded doubts,

like you.

Guess you missed that.

Also, were did all the other zombies come from if being bitten wasn't a way to be turned?

OH MY GOD you are dumb!

Have you noticed that THE ZOMBIES SPAWN OUT OF THE GROUND?

You watch them TUNNEL through the ground.

They were buried, they were dead.

Yes, EVEN though they are not in a cemetary.

Treyarch isn't going to place a cemetary next to every map. That'd be more dumb than your argument.

Anyway, you haven't said anything about my teleporter debunk in an earlier post. How can you be sure that the Pentagon teleporter is even capable of time travel?

I didn't because it's STUPID

I NEVER said he teleported back in time, INTO the pentagon.

Infact, I SAID he DIDN'T go straight to the pentagon.

Why don't you think it's possible for him to teleport back in time, and THEN go to the pentagon?

Infact, he DOESN'T even reside there!

His presence is a SECURITY BREACH (as it said during Thief rounds)

If you could prove Clarke was in the Illumanati and/or group 935 you would win me over to your side.

I'm not here just to convince YOU of anything.

I am trying to post a damn discovery. I am sure you would love me to have kept it to myself.

Thief has Illuminati Pyramid on his lab coat.

Now stop posting your doubts.

:facepalm:

Now stop posting your doubts.

i have posted pefectly good PROOF and have not used one bit of doubt in any of my posts but you completly ignore the good arguments and shoot down the easier ones to make your theory look better.

and it is a THEORY not a discovery

now please could you look at my post and give a good reason why i am wrong and there is still a possablety your THEROY could be right.