The True identity of the Thief!

Anti Earth

I highly doubt that Clarke is the Thief, he had nothing to do with Numbers just the Nova Gas. The Thief has no conection with the Nova Gas that we know of, just the apparent Numbers. You also said that Clarke was shot, yes he was. (In the Head). So I don't think there is any possible way for Clarke to be the Thief. Just a character designed to add an element of difficulty to the game.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt that Clarke is the Thief, he had nothing to do with Numbers just the Nova Gas. The Thief has no conection with the Nova Gas that we know of, just the apparent Numbers. You also said that Clarke was shot, yes he was. (In the Head). So I don't think there is any possible way for Clarke to be the Thief. Just a character designed to add an element of difficulty to the game.

Off-topic: Whats up with the color dude?

On-topic: I just the pentagon theif was based around daniel clarke......thats all :P

Well Done sir i salute you enthusiasm and efforts

im not going to say i believe it but at least you did some homework on the subject, and those who are arguing his finds please post data and resources to back up your idea cause id like to view all possible facts at hand

Well Done sir i salute you enthusiasm and efforts

im not going to say i believe it but at least you did some homework on the subject, and those who are arguing his finds please post data and resources to back up your idea cause id like to view all possible facts at hand

Thankyou!

It seems some people aren't even reading the posts above them!

Like this dude...

I highly doubt that Clarke is the Thief, he had nothing to do with Numbers

First...

HE HAS EVERYTHING DO TO WITH NUMBERS?

He is COVERED in numbers??

As my original post actually emphasises?

Come on guys, don't be silly!

You also said that Clarke was shot, yes he was. (In the Head). So I don't think there is any possible way for Clarke to be the Thief.

As I mentioned earlier, zombies is about zombies...

That is, the dead re-animated...

If the Thief hadn't already died, they'd eat him

(Although yes, I'm sure you could create some absurd theory about him taming them that is based off nothing...)

Come oooon guys, read before you post!!!!!!

Great theory, but I am still not 100% certain this is Clarke.

-Based on appearance, the thief looks older, and has grey hair combined with a "major" receding hairline. Clarke did have little grey hair, but no receding hair line at all.

Here comes the confusing part.

If Clarke is the thief:

The Numbers mission takes place on February 9th 1968. Clarke dies in the mission. So FIVE must take place before February 9th 1968 (Remember, Clarke is the is Thief in this theory)

If "Five" is historically accurate and not just for fun, then it would take place sometime between September(When the Cuban Missile Crisis was averted) and November 22, 1963, as JFK was assassinated on that date, which raises the question as to what Clarke was doing at the pentagon, why he has a receeding hairline 5 years prior. It just doesn't make any sense to me

^This.

Also, to address your claim that Clarke was zombified, recall that he was shot IN THE HEAD (a corpse needs to have an intact brain to re-animate).

Now, I understand your enthusiasm on this topic, because I too thought that Clarke was the Pentagon Thief for all the same reasons you have stated. Then I began to look into it deeper, only to notice all of the arguments people have presented you (namely chronological issues). I finally got the chance to study the Thief in detail and realized he looks nothing like Clarke (whom I also studied during the Numbers mission). As someone said before, he just looks kind of German.

Am I saying it's impossible that Clarke is the Thief? No, not at all. There isn't enough proof on either side of the argument to prove it one way.

to throw out a verbal argument, zombies dont need their brains to be fully intact such as when we blow heads off online they can still run around without said head or brain, and in all zombie issues corpses brains are clinically dead when they are zombified, also brains are usually decayed and badly damaged in older zombie resurrections

so i can belive he is a zombie/ undead even if shot

Here's how this thread has gone so far:

1. You posted your findings

2. People presented evidence contrary to your findings, sparking what could be a productive thread

3. You disregarded the legitimacy of this evidence, became defensive, and began using arguments such as "Well, uh, TIME TRAVEL! DUN DUN DUN!" and "Says who?"

I will concede that the zombies in COD don't technically need a brain all the time, because those couple seconds they continue to move (before inevitably dying) totally count. However, it's pretty common knowledge that, aside from COD, zombies can't function without a brain, but that's beside the point.

Now, will you please address the obvious timeline and appearance issues that naturally arose when you decided to present your findings to an internet message board? Will you please use logical arguments backed up by evidence? If not, please stop claiming this as the absolute and final truth. Please understand that this is what this forum is for--putting our heads together to productively figure out this game, not butting heads until everyone agrees with what we (you) say.

Dusty, if you weren't being so conceptual and actually SAID the evidance, I might be more amiable.

But you see, you or anybody else HAVE NOT posted ANY evidance that contradicts my findings.

You are all just expressing your doubt.

The only futile claims you have are just manifestations of your doubt, such as the doubt at chronological order.

You're also making WILD claims and calling them "common"

However, it's pretty common knowledge that, aside from COD, zombies can't function without a brain, but that's beside the point.

How do you say that?

Send me to a resource that identifies that?

This is a ZOMBIE forum, and quite frankly, I haven't ever heard from anybody on this forum that zombies can't function without

a brain.

You can't make up things to suit your story, buddy.

Will you please use logical arguments backed up by evidence?

You want more evidance?

Have you even read my original post?

:facepalm:

Super troll infestation

actually to again smack down the zombie brain thing yet again , in roud 30 kino der toten ive had 5 zombies without heads run around (sprinting) and not die even after the couple of seconds they usually do, they functioned fully without the use of the head and proceeded to kill 3 people of my team , i had to shoot a PAP ray to kill them due to my PAP Famas had no effect , these are tuff suckers so again sorry can buy the (eventually die) part

i am not dissing your arguments as earth is but you need more facts than you personal judgment because in a logical argument that's a fallacy and as such makes an argument fail

please post facts and data to back your statement and id be happy to view it , otherwise .... your just wasting my time and yours

Why would Clarke be in the Pentagon, he was a staunch communist? He would blow up the Pentagon, not work in it.

See, this is what I'm talking about!

People MAKE THINGS UP and call them common knowledge, to express their doubt.

What makes you think that The thief WORKS in the pentagon?

Have you not noticed he is there to TAKE your gun. He's not WORKING there, troll!

Haven't seem him jump on a computer or counteract a missile crisis yet, buddy.

:facepalm::facepalm: :facepalm:

Why would Clarke be in the Pentagon, he was a staunch communist? He would blow up the Pentagon, not work in it.

Have you not noticed he is there to TAKE your gun. He's not WORKING there, troll!

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

You only need 1 :facepalm: . How could Clarke possibly get inside the Pentagon? He would be shot on sight just like anyone else who would try to enter.

How did THE ZOMBIES get in the pentagon?

How did THE PERK MACHINES get in the pentagon?

It's a game bro...

They should make a coherent story. By saying this are you accepting my statement of Five not being canon to the zombie storyline? Now if we were to continue under the assumption that Five is canon, the perks and zombies would be captured data from Verruckt, Shi No Noma, and Der Riese, that was later used by the military.

to make a statement the thief teleports in so.. cant he have use a teleporter like we can? cause the other zombies can use them in 5 as well

:|

This is true but, all the teleporters are connected to each other, there is no known extra teleporter that he could possibly get in from and if that teleporter did exist, then it would be too heavily guarded to be entered.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

True. It says, breah detected. so the zombie doesnt even come from the pentagon, he appears out of the teleporter and leaves the pentagon later. So he never had to be in the pentagon/work for them/or do anything with them :mrgreen:

also @Commander034 :

How could Clarke possibly get inside the Pentagon? He would be shot on sight just like anyone else who would try to enter.

the pentagon has been breached! By zombies! there are only 4 surivivors we know so they could easily get in.

and he teleports in anyway, it does say, breach detected at level 3

while at the end of the game, if you dont turn on the power, the zombies still teleport into the lower barriers from upstairs, i saw them do it when i was downed upstairs and my mates left me to go to lv2, the zombies all stopped and were teleported like dogs do when they arrive... that another thing, how do the dogs get in then in kino if they dont teleport in?

well what if like in kino were densi and the others warp in. the thief uses a outside teleporter and was warped into the pentagon??? or like how the dogs warp in that could be a probable idea, the dogs warp in like teleporters but without a teleporter to be relocated to, when they appear on the map. or such as like when we warp into the pap on kino there is no teleporter just a destination and we are later warped else were. he warps in steals guns and he warps out so i think the last theory seems more probable. or could he be using a teleporter not made by the nazi's??? due to having the trail of numbers he could be using soviet made teleporter that was meant to infiltrate the pentagon

i dont have any real idea how but using logic it seems like these are some realistic theories

well what if like in kino were densi and the others warp in. the thief uses a outside teleporter and was warped into the pentagon??? or like how the dogs warp in that could be a probable idea, the dogs warp in like teleporters but without a teleporter to be relocated to, when they appear on the map. or such as like when we warp into the pap on kino there is no teleporter just a destination and we are later warped else were. he warps in steals guns and he warps out so i think the last theory seems more probable. or could he be using a teleporter not made by the nazi's??? due to having the trail of numbers he could be using soviet made teleporter that was meant to infiltrate the pentagon

i dont have any real idea how but using logic it seems like these are some realistic theories

True and anyway if you watch the theif enter he appears out of the teleporter!

Ok listen. it isn't DEFIANTLY Clarke at all and i find you extremely arrogant to think so. yes he has the numbers on his face but this doesn't prove beyond a doubt it's him. Clarke wasn't the only person working on the numbers, and although it looks very slightly like him and could be him, i think you saying it defiantly is is a bit too far. It doesn't look all that much like Clarke and how is he alive again? he doesn't seem to be a zombie. I mean come on man, people have only just started accepting that Edward is Rhictofen even though that was TOTALLY obvious and you're hoping to convince them with this? I'm going to be honest and say i don't know who the thief is and have a suspicion that FIVE is just for fun and there is no real back story. So listen I'm not saying it isn't Clarke because in all fairness it could be (although i suspect it's Doctor Emmet Brown off back to the future :lol: ) but you really can't say that it is defiantly him when it can't be totally proved.

I don't know, Five is a really random map. btw, I haven't played through the campaign yet, so I could be missing something.