Questions for sequal to black ops? and comunity ideas.

Should treyarch use community ideas from day one?

For the next (treyarch) cod game? Yes

but, before that happens we need to know if treyarch is gonna either continue the black ops storyline and stay within the cold war era

or

go to a different era in history.

they have to continue black ops, how many more battles have the us been apart of in history?

continueing it would allow them to add on to customization and get every last detail perfected.

So anyway if they continue black ops, here's some question's we should discuss

1. should they ship the game in two discs? since black ops disc was so cramped full with epicness. (one disc with multiplayer and the other disc with campaign and co-op)

2. is treyarch gonna develop the game as a full studio like black ops? or are they gonna split up to make seperate games like cod world at war.

3. for mp should the maps be generally smaller like firing range to increase the amount of maps they develop, instead of spending time making 10 giant maps (which people never use the whole map)

when they could develop over 20-30 small maps.

4. should treyarch spend time making tons of secret spots in the maps? which people like.

5. should treyarch spend more time on the customization so we can have everything customized.

I will add more questions when i think of them.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like the concept of more customization options I like the in game stuff but it leaves much to be desired like make it to where we can create a completely original character from the perks chosen (no lightweight ghillies) and color selection for clothes and everything else like camo for guns ans face paint so take it up a notch :mrgreen:

1. should they ship the game in two discs? since black ops disc was so cramped full with epicness. (one disc with multiplayer and the other disc with campaign and co-op)

2. is treyarch gonna develop the game as a full studio like black ops? or are they gonna split up to make seperate games like cod world at war.

3. for mp should the maps be generally smaller like firing range to increase the amount of maps they develop, instead of spending time making 10 giant maps (which people never use the whole map) when they could develop over 20-30 small maps.

4. should treyarch spend time making tons of secret spots in the maps? which people like.

5. should treyarch spend more time on the customization so we can have everything customized.

1.) YES. I think IW should've done this for MW2, and for a while I thought Treyarch should've done this for COD:BO. But game companies usually don't bother with multi-disc games, mostly because it results in a more expensive product. But there could be other factors as well, such as how Xbox 360 formats may have to be multi-disc whereas PS3's BD-ROM could possibly fit it all, like what Square Enix was able to do with Final Fantasy XIII. I guess this whole issue is far more complicated than it sounds.....but I'm trying to say that having a game be available as multi-disc has its benefits, like if one disc were Campaign and the other were Multiplayer.

2.) Er, I think Treyarch should do the right thing and make their COD games like they did with Black Ops, using a full studio and whatever else....perhaps more than what they already used, but that's a given.

3.) This is a tough call. There should be small maps and large maps, and possibly some maps that are medium-sized. If they make large maps they shouldn't have to make them so epically gigantic.....but on the other hand, I guess I reserve an "I don't care" attitude concerning how big they make maps, though I would like some small maps from time to time (not as small as Nuketown, but still).

4.) Mmmm, maybe.

5.) I think they should. They started a good thing with COD:BO by implementing various customization capabilities. It's not often that you get MP games like COD that offer some form of in-depth customization. If Treyarch makes another COD game, they need to include more customization in the future.....personally I'd like to have the ability to put my face on my character (by taking a picture with my PS3 Eye and uploading it, etc).

With Camos, I always thought there should be a series of patterns and you can choose the colours.

E.G

Pattern being Tiger, you could have Red or Green or Blue or anything. And plain Pattern. Just colouring the whole gun. Stripes too. A Black and White striped gun would be epic.

As with Character design, a Sims style thing would be freaking awesome. lol.

With Camos, I always thought there should be a series of patterns and you can choose the colours.

E.G

Pattern being Tiger, you could have Red or Green or Blue or anything. And plain Pattern. Just colouring the whole gun. Stripes too. A Black and White striped gun would be epic.

Exactly that is what they should do.

"Give us a style of camo and let us choose the color/s"

and they should allow us to customize the color using those color selectors that have the colors blended in and you use a dot to choose what color, and once you do that you can adjust the shades, tones and contrasts of that selected color.

with that you can get millions of different colors.

with that no one would have the same thing you have.

and they should allow us to use that color wheel for alot more stuff like:

camos (of course)

facepaint

reticle

reticle lens

clan tag

All of the ideas for custimization sound rock solid. Don't get me wrong, in B.O. i love the fact that no one has the same gun combo as i do. But customizing dosn't make the game. I think more gameplay additions could be added, Like the dolphin dive a.k.a. superman, i would enjoy seeing you be able to have a knife clash which could happen when two people try to knife each other but a quick "game" could decide woh wins. (Similar to halo 3 and it's sword fight but more COD-esc)