CoDz's Youtube

carbonfibah

I am looking for trustworthy members with capture cards.

I need new videos uploaded to the CoDz Youtube.

I might even make a new group for the media stuff. People who run the youtube and possibly the twitter.

In terms of youtube I am looking for trustworthy members who have capture cards and can capture, render, upload, etc... in some nice HD.

The kinds of videos will be easter eggs, gameplay tips, strategies, gameplay, etc....

I am looking for at least half a dozen people to create this media team. The main qualification is having a capture card and being obviously have access to the computer, etc....

So post in here if you are interested.

Post what kind of capture card you have, post your youtube so I can see what you have done and post your ideas for the youtube/media team.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I own an HD capture card, the Blackmagic Intensity pro.

A few Examples of my Quality are here : http://youtube.com/niikthatgamingshow

I think that... for CoDz's youtube to be different, it needs to feature... different ideas. EVERY channel on youtube is currently running commentary, and I feel that CoDz needs to stand out to stand above the others.

-Maybe some videos of easter eggs, as SOON as they are revealed.

-There has not been a storyline summary on youtube from a good source yet. I think carbon could do just that

-Carbon, get and HD camera (Possibly W/ Site donations) and Interview at the Map Pack events, those videos get around fast

-a Spiffy CoDz logo watermark for the videos

-Establish on the Channel that CoDz is LEGITIMATE, and along with WTG is one of the ONLY sites that is Endorsed by Treyarch. There are so many fakes out there, we need to establish that Carbon is REAL

-Spotlights, maybe some videos from some of our members talking about the site.

- Focus on zombies, because everyone else does multiplayer things.

I also own the HD flip, so, Yea.

I have been on youtube since 2006, my old channel got deleted.

I keep a VERY strict opinion on copyright music, none of my videos use copyrighted music, Royalty-free FTW.

Also, a nice background, into, and watermark are KEY. I have had some experience with that, I have 3 channels, all with background, intos, and avatars.

Maybe Minus could make some Graphics for that

Well as far as donations go, we recently just paid for the hosting service, and some security. Now the only donations I am looking for would be towards a capture card for the site so I can record playdates, gameplay, etc... for the site.

Until then I am asking for the help of you all. I agree patastinky would be a good member for this team and will most likely be included.

I have two successful channels and am intrested to learn more about this ELITE team. HDPVR + a very fast computer capable of rendering videos in minutes NOT hours.. I have both consoles (xbox360 and ps3). I have time during the evening as well as "some" time during the day while at work if needed. ;)

800+ subs all Nazi Zombie content, tips strategies, commentaries, etc....

http://www.youtube.com/user/SEEtheREPLAY

Personal Channel 2200+ subs

http://www.youtube.com/user/patastinky

well i have nothing since its either broken or sold

anyway i think painstaky is good at this stuff, he post good video's IN HD

creates alot of stuff, you should invite him

lulz @ painstaky... It's "patastinky" pata = foot / stinky = stinky :) easy to remember :lol:

Well as far as donations go, we recently just paid for the hosting service, and some security. Now the only donations I am looking for would be towards a capture card for the site so I can record playdates, gameplay, etc... for the site.

Until then I am asking for the help of you all. I agree patastinky would be a good member for this team and will most likely be included.

CF - I am amazed that you got patastinky out of that. I'm flattered :)

when when I started to conjur up this idea of a media group whose main focus to to help run and use out social media facets, ie the youtube and twitter accounts, patastinky, you were the first to come into my mind, along with a few others. As of right now, without talking to anyone or discussing any of the details, I am interested in the following people.

-patastinky

-strwrsbob (also a ps3 amb, but this could also be something for you)

-firevice (has done all recording for me in the past and runs codz youtube)

-bizbloodshot( I would like to talk about more of what you can offer us)

-those who referred to other items such as video editing, music, etc.... let me know more about what you can do.

So...... more of you, let me know what you can do, what you can offer, your ideas.... ( specifics are welcome :) )

- In my previous school, my friend and I came second in the country in a BECTA contest which involved using an Apple Mac to create and edit a movie.

- As part of my work experience I used Adobe Creative Studio on Mac OS X to create a website for a client of the company which was exceptionally well received.

- Have a keen interest in digital photography and image processing (Some of my photographs: http://mikeh12.deviantart.com/gallery/ )

- I'll upload music when I can, I can't get to my external drive at the moment.

- I currently own CS4, Final Cut Studio, Aperture, GarageBand, iMovie and other programs which will help with video editing, etc.

That's ll I can think of off the top of my head. Just ask if you want more information or anything in more detail.

Im going to be getting a capture card/hd pvr (don't know which one yet) soon after christmas, and my computer is very fast and capable of digesting videos fast (from my experiments with my camcorder on the tv [not good]) I'd be willing to help out with this after i get my cap card...my friends also making a youtube channel and i'd be willing to show you some of my gameplay after i upload onto that account

when when I started to conjur up this idea of a media group whose main focus to to help run and use out social media facets, ie the youtube and twitter accounts, patastinky, you were the first to come into my mind, along with a few others. As of right now, without talking to anyone or discussing any of the details, I am interested in the following people.

-patastinky

-strwrsbob (also a ps3 amb, but this could also be something for you)

-firevice (has done all recording for me in the past and runs codz youtube)

-bizbloodshot( I would like to talk about more of what you can offer us)

-those who referred to other items such as video editing, music, etc.... let me know more about what you can do.

So...... more of you, let me know what you can do, what you can offer, your ideas.... ( specifics are welcome :) )

I'm honored.. Thanks CF, I look forward to helping out. SEEtheREPLAY is a month old and almost at 1000 subs :)

Patastinky is a good choice. I followed his "How to beat the thief" tutorial. Descriptive, good visual demos and not confusing. :D

Thank you thegrix, i'm glad that tut was helpful. About a year and a half ago I remember being very frustrated with a lot of tuts on nazi zombies that were out on YouTube. I vowed that if I were to ever make a tut that it would be very basic and to the point.. :)

Patastinky, you must share with me how your channels get so much attntion... after tons of posts on community channels, I'm still at 300 subs. I have some fun videos that have high production value coming up, I hope to get them onto hazard cinema and get more subbies :D

BTW, I HATE people who sub whore, Box 4 Box, and that Crap. So many BAD video producers have gotten onto machinima just by knowing a director...

Plus some people just run around Subbing to all the Sub4Sub bots...

Anyways, I look forward to getting this CoDz youtube thing launched

Patastinky, you must share with me how your channels get so much attntion... after tons of posts on community channels, I'm still at 300 subs. I have some fun videos that have high production value coming up, I hope to get them onto hazard cinema and get more subbies :D

BTW, I HATE people who sub whore, Box 4 Box, and that Crap. So many BAD video producers have gotten onto machinima just by knowing a director...

Plus some people just run around Subbing to all the Sub4Sub bots...

Anyways, I look forward to getting this CoDz youtube thing launched

hey dude,

I don't know what advise to give you other then just be yourself. A lot of people try to using bigger channels and Machinima directors in order to get subs, but i've always found it easier just to focus on your own channel and doing your own thing. I try my best to reply to all legitimate comments that people leave on my channel. I also play online with my subs. Be kind to your subs and they will be kind to you... Plus they'll watch your videos and rate :)

I think this is a great idea. And when I started reading this the first person who came into my mind was patastinky xD. I think you should get straight on with posting some stuff about the new black ops map pack and the theories about ascention island and other stuff. I would gladly help but I think other members of this site would be able to do a better job than me.

• 3 weeks later...

Seem an old thread to bring back up if you need any help on video production/post-production, I have an Blackmagic Intensity Shuttle, and know my way around after effects and premier-pro.

I have both the PC and the Xbox360 version of black-ops. So i can get some nice wide shots on the PC as I can remove the HUD. :)