GK Live drop breifcase picture in "Numbers" mission

AwesomeSauce1180

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omfg, that picture is EXTREMELY referential to Pentagon zombies, and I'll explain why...

- The multiple clocks, as seen in 'FIVE'

- The war room web screen, as seen in 'FIVE'

- Shows pinboard with clippings, as seen in many Nazi Zombies maps

- SHOWS THE RED TELEPHONE, that acivates an audio egg in 'FIVE (song = won't back down by Eminem)'

- The whole GK thing!

That's a really awesome picture! :P

I wonder why they put it in!

Omfg, that picture is EXTREMELY referential to Pentagon zombies, and I'll explain why...

- SHOWS THE RED TELEPHONE, that acivates an audio egg in 'FIVE (song = won't back down by Eminem)'

- The whole GK thing!

The clock setup is an extremely common setup seen in all kinds of buildings, it means nothing.

The screen could be using the same tech but for different purposes, nothing certain there.

The board just shows documents. That just matches the setting of the photo, it is obviously some sort of office.

Red telephones are common for emergency lines.

Gk doesn't appear in Five.

This is not a reference to Five. Why is everyone so hell bent on Five being canon?

- The whole GK thing!

The clock setup is an extremely common setup seen in all kinds of buildings, it means nothing.

The screen could be using the same tech but for different purposes, nothing certain there.

The board just shows documents. That just matches the setting of the photo, it is obviously some sort of office.

Red telephones are common for emergency lines.

Gk doesn't appear in Five.

This is not a reference to Five. Why is everyone so hell bent on Five being canon?

GK does appear in five, in more places than you think. I don't have a picture right now but go to the middle and scope in with a sniper rifle to the board to the left of the room opposite of the elevator. GK logo right there, it's on a small slip of paper. There is also another window you look out, you can see part of the MDT or teleporter at Der Riese and on the other side of that room a group 935 logo, inside of the pentagon. I'm starting to think Group 935, GK, and the U.S. Government aren't so different, or at least parts of the government, NSA, CIA, and DOD?

- The whole GK thing!

Why would you give me negative brains for disagreeing with you? What is wrong with everyone, they all give me negative brains for disagreeing?

- The whole GK thing!

Why would you give me negative brains for disagreeing with you? What is wrong with everyone, they all give me negative brains for disagreeing?

Negative Brains for negative people ............... Just saying. We gotta figure out who this guy is.

Negative Brains for negative people ............... Just saying. We gotta figure out who this guy is.

So people who try to be productive by stopping things that aren't should be shunned and hated?

Yo commander, i hate to break it to ya, but a lot of people hate you on this site...while you think that it may not have any link with Five (and that is your opinion, and we should respect it), we haven't confirmed it yet...if you go and "stop things that aren't" with the HL fanboys, thats perfectly fine, because he is 100% fake...this, on the other hand, is not confirmed, so hold it till we can find out whether there is any link or not

So people who try to be productive by stopping things that aren't should be shunned and hated?

Yo commander, i hate to break it to ya, but a lot of people hate you on this site...while you think that it may not have any link with Five (and that is your opinion, and we should respect it), we haven't confirmed it yet...if you go and "stop things that aren't" with the HL fanboys, thats perfectly fine, because he is 100% fake...this, on the other hand, is not confirmed, so hold it till we can find out whether there is any link or not

Lets just start by saying there are allways two sides to an arguemant or debate. If you are not willing to hear them both then you have lost the opportunity to refine your ideas/ theorys.

Pandaman... follow your own advice "that is your opinion and we should respect it". Commander is in no way a troll, though there are others posting in this thread who are exhibiting the common traits of a troll.

You should all be grateful that Commander is willing to say the things that you might not want to hear. If you believe he is wrong then you should be able to formulate an opposing arguemant based on evidence to the contrary supported by fact or strong theory. If you cannot do so, then maybe he is right.

All in all, agree to disagree.

Now that we can move back onto debate, I'd like to go back towards a document we had received during the earlier parts of the ARG.

It showed a connection between IG Farben and GK. For those that don't know, IG Farben was a pharmaceutical company that instructed the Nazi's

to capture certain chemical plants and had preformed tests on prisoners in the concentration camps. It was dissolved after the war and sold off in parts.

I don't think GK is supposed to be a successor to IG but the American equivalent of it. They're logos are even extremely similar. The problem though is that we don't know what

GK did. I think it was a weapons company because Eisenhower(The 37th President, General during WW2, and my avatar) had looked for wealthy business men to fund Bay of Pigs.

But, for all we know they could have made tooth brushes for the rebels instead.

yes he gave me the briefcase.

:shock:

So... Wasn't his name UBoat or Ace? (or something else)

It was Uboat. I'm glad that this was cleared up. Scrap my idea of Gk being a funder of bay of pigs. Instead it seems like they were communists because Giovanni, an important member in the Gk "corporation", was interrogated and shot by what sounded like American men.

This has been posted before , I think. Because I remember commenting on the photo because it is the very room that David Vandarhaar and Josh Olin were interviewed in about black ops before it came out. The show they were interviewed for was G4TV's " bonus round" segment. This might help because Treyarch had the place setup as a room for misc. use. And that photo may or may not be the last we see as far as the room in the photo is to be concerned.

P.s. I am always available for discussion and debate on my theories and givin facts. It makes me happy to know I was wrong so I can learn from that mistake and perhaps give you guys the fullest of my ' theory making potentials'!

This has been posted before , I think. Because I remember commenting on the photo because it is the very room that David Vandarhaar and Josh Olin were interviewed in about black ops before it came out. The show they were interviewed for was G4TV's " bonus round" segment. This might help because Treyarch had the place setup as a room for misc. use. And that photo may or may not be the last we see as far as the room in the photo is to be concerned.

P.s. I am always available for discussion and debate on my theories and givin facts. It makes me happy to know I was wrong so I can learn from that mistake and perhaps give you guys the fullest of my ' theory making potentials'!

Yes you are right, it was posted before in WhosOnFirst's thread. He found it in the game files. This thread has become more productive though.