History of new element guns

rambo_rob

This is all the information i know pertaining to the new wunder guns. Hope this compilation helps.

Winters Fury/Howl-Only place that this is found is in Five.Found in Five being taken apart or put together. Either impling that it was made by the pentagon or taken to the pentagon by double agents to figure out its secrets. (meaning it was taken from another country Germany, Russia ect.)

Thunder gun/zeus cannon- most likely made by russians, has Russian writing translating to "warning". Found only on Kino. Also found in the mission on SP where your interigating clark (I think it's clark... cant remember names atm :? )

Please comment and post your ideas on stuff like, why is a possibly Russian top secret weapon like the zeus cannon found in a German place like Kino? Or why the winters howl is found bieng taken apart.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

actually the winters howl also appears in verruckt and the thunder gun is in ndu (if you got hardened/prestige editions)...go figure they decided to put the weaker wonder weapon (winters howl) in the harder, more tightly quartered maps, whereas they put the thunder gun in Nacht of all places :P...and the wunderwaffe is in SNN and der riese so two maps with thunder gun, two maps with winters howl, and two maps with wunderwaffe! (of course, all maps have the ray gun)

Actually there is also a Ray Gun on a bench being made/taken apart in the map Five.
Really? where, I would love to know.

actually the winters howl also appears in verruckt and the thunder gun is in ndu (if you got hardened/prestige editions)...go figure they decided to put the weaker wonder weapon (winters howl) in the harder, more tightly quartered maps, whereas they put the thunder gun in Nacht of all places :P...and the wunderwaffe is in SNN and der riese so two maps with thunder gun, two maps with winters howl, and two maps with wunderwaffe! (of course, all maps have the ray gun)
yea i didn't know that i made this from the knowledge i already knew ty for the post.
[brains] plz = no [brains]
srry =/ first post ive ever done didnt know it was distasteful to do so.