1st person Dead ops

Daveyjone

Again i was glitched while playing dead ops :P

I was grumpy over the fact CoD wasnt working online, damn connection problems... so I went to Dead ops arcade, as i do when i'm offline (how else did i get such a high score solo :P) but on round 1, i started in first person, strange, as there was no gun, only a tomahawk style crosshair, so i decided to look at the world in depth, the bridge to the right is onto a galleon, the bottom one goes to rocks, the one as you know on the right goes to the golden skull, and the ocean just dropps off the map :P well, they didnt expect us to see the map from that level!

No swimming action, as you dont have hands ;) and no melee.

The zombies are nazi zombies, they look the same as the classic ones but with white eyes, BUT when you went into the water to swin your gun appeared infront of you, so i managed to see what the guns where:

The starting gun is a M60 with bipod

The larger gun is the death machine (NOT upgraded btw)

Spas is the shotgun (NOT upgraded)

The ray gun is a bit wierd as you dont have a hand so it has a huge handle...

most of the money is actually 'dollar signs' and 6 bars of gold stacked up

thats was all i could find as it reset after round 2 :(

BUT all i did differently was to tap x a lot as i wanted to skip the intro, maybe this is like in CoD WaW when you tap triangle to get third person in solo.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...