Russia Links with Zombies

Zombie Opz

So recently I realized some links Russia has to Zombies, here are some.

After WW2, Poland made links with Russia (I think), and Poland was near the location of Der Riese.

Has anyone else realized Richtofens relationship with Nikolai? They both share this quote: "Blood, gore, sinnle, bones, organs, pulmanary systems!" also, on Kino, when u hold X/SQUARE at nikolais portrait as richtofen, he says "his eyes are following me!"

The thundergun also has Russian writing on, and I think someone translated it to "warning"

The Russians were an enemy to the US in the cold war, when BO is set.

I myself am not sure about this theory, but here's what might have happened.

1945 - TD, NB, TM and ER at der riese fighting zombies, wunderwaffe malfunctions and sends the to Berlin, (Kino Der Toten) 1960's

1946 - 1960 At some point the Russians go to Der Riese, and discover the zombies, maxis' work etc. Thanks to Maxis' research, they build a gun to hold of zombies, "Thundegun" - OR they find the thundergun, and use it to succesfully clear der riese

1942 - (referring to Terminal files) The experiments began in 1942, and Tank D, Nikolai and Takeo were tested on the teleporters. They were unharmed, but forgot everything that just happened. BEFORE the experiment, the russians brainwash Nikolai, to find out they're work. Throughout the series, Nikolai pretends to be a stupid, Russian stereotype, a drunk. This way it will seen like he won't know anything. This backs up Richtofens quote - his eyes are following me. Richtofen is beginning to be suspicious about Nikolai.

Like I said I REALLY doubt this theory, mainly nikolai being a sleeper agent, but it's a theory nontheless.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the Russians havve a large part in the storyline:

Ascension is one of the many examples:

2) - Ascension.txt

***TOP SECRET***

ASCENSION

BYE 0108-56

ASCENSION GROUP EXECUTIVE SUMMARY

1. The Ascension group is a coalition of former scientists from the german wunderwaffe program and group 935. These scientists have been co-opted and organized by soviet general dragovich for the purpose of pushing forward soviet weapons developement.

2. The lead is one frederic Stiener and his focus was on the nova 6 program. He and the ****** of the Wunderwaffe scientists disappeared on the (think it either 19th or 29th) October 1945 near the artic circle. Around the Same Time, the soviet Operation designated "Olympus" ******(comprised?) of the 3rd Shock Army Special Operations unit led by General Drogvich

3. British Intelligence records state MI-6 had a commando unit in the General Vicinity but refused to disclose the details of their presence there.

ASCENSION

TOP SECRET

HANDLE VIA BYEMAN TALENT KEYHOLE CONTROLE SYSTEM

JOINTLY

http://gkhorrors.weebly.com/central-int ... y-cia.html

They are HEAVILY involved.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

na kino takes place in france,because in der riese i found a board with france written on it and aa photo on the wall that showed the entrance of kino and zombies near the eifle tower

:facepalm:

dude why would there be a German theater in France?

I'm pretty sure its indicated it's in Berlin.

na kino takes place in france,because in der riese i found a board with france written on it and aa photo on the wall that showed the entrance of kino and zombies near the eifle tower

:facepalm:

dude why would there be a German theater in France?

I'm pretty sure its indicated it's in Berlin.

There would be a German theater in France because mybe they built it when they occupied France?

Although i also think it is situated in Berlin, just wanted to try and make a point :)