Der Riese Server Logins

iPunchBabies

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Supposively..

In world at war, Edward's last name was Richtofen....but now in Blac ops its spelled Richtofan.....a instead of the e. Someone said they discovered this from having subtitles on and playing zombies 1 player, comes up on the screen with the different spelling.

Supposively..

In world at war, Edward's last name was Richtofen....but now in Blac ops its spelled Richtofan.....a instead of the e. Someone said they discovered this from having subtitles on and playing zombies 1 player, comes up on the screen with the different spelling.

Really? What console are you on?

I do this with my PS3 and it says 'Richtofen', clear as crystal. Unless I'm just not paying attention. Either way, we should add 'ERICHTOFAN' as a possible login, although it may have just been a typo.

These are also a bunch of failed passwords for 'erichtofen' that I've tried if you want to add them to the list:

group935

dg2

wunderwaffe

illuminati

edward

richtofen

butcher

thebutcher

untoten

derriese

I wanted to post to state my thoughts on the Der Riese server logins discussion. I've come across a youtube video where a user linked to a pastebin of the dump of the terminal file, i'm not exactly sure but I beleive it contains a raw dump of the entire terminal file which should include(encrypted or not, everything about the terminal). I'll link to the youtube video and to the pastebin at the end of my post, but first, I found another forum thread that contains a large list of all login/passwords neat and tidy in case you do not already have them.

Enter "3ARC UNLOCK" to unlock zombie map "Five"

Enter "3ARC INTEL" then "YES"as a code to unlock all Intel NOTE: when enabled you cannot earn the achievement for finding all intel in Campaign

Enter "DOA" to unlock the "DEAD OPS ARCADE" after unlocked it can be selected in the "choose map" in zombie menu

Enter "ZORK" as a code to unlock the Zork (The Great Underground Empire) text-based adventure game

Enter "HELLO SAILOR" as a code and it unlocks Zork I: The Great Underground Empire (an incredibly great text adventure from 1980)

Enter "HELP" as a code to display a list of system commands in the terminal and Pentagon user e-mail access

Enter "CAT [filename]" as a code to open the corresponding file

Enter "DIR" as a code to display a list of audio files and pictures for use with "CAT" command

Enter "WHO" as a code to display a list of login names for use with the "RLOGIN" command (requires passwords)

Enter "FOOBAR" as a code and it gives a strange message ("Fee Fie Foe Foo!")

Enter "ALICIA" as a code and it loads "Alicia", a virtual therapist

Enter "RLOGIN DREAMLAND" as a code to Remote login to Dreamland server using username/passwords (see below)

All Usernames And Passwords

Login as Bruce Harris - Username: bharris, Password: goskins

Login as D. King - Username: dking, Password: mfk

Login as Adrienne Smith - Username: asmith, Password: roxy

Login as Vannevar Bush - Username: vbush, Password: manhattan

Login as Frank Woods - Username: fwoods, Password: philly

Login as Grigori "Greg" Weaver - Username: gweaver, Password: gedeon

Login as J. Turner - Username: Jturner, Password: condor75

Login as Jason Hudson - Username: jhudson, Password: bryant1950

Login as John McCone - Username: jmccone, Password: berkley22

Login as Joseph Bowman - Username: jbowman, Password: uwd

Login as John F. Kennedy - Username: jfkennedy, Password: lancer

Login as Lyndon B. Johnson - Username: lbjohnson, Password: ladybird

Login as Richard Nixon - Username: rnixon, Password: checkers

Login as Richard Helms - Username: rhelms, Password: lerosey

Login as Richard Kain - Username: rkain, Password: sunwu

Login as Ryan Jackson - Username: rjackson, Password: saintbridget

Login as T. Walker - Username: twalker, Password: radi0

Login as Terrance Brooks - Username: tbrooks, Password: lauren

Login as William Raborn - Username: wraborn, Password: bromlow

Rlogin to Dreamland as Robert Oppen: Username: roppen, Password: trinity

Rlogin to Dreamland as Vannevar Bush: Username: vbush, Password: majestic1

The youtube video that shows the hacker that links to the pastebin is at, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-KIinQy ... re=related (it's the comment by mrben914), in which he says to go to http://pastebin/wXLNWJMX

Someone should repost his pastebin to another pastebin so this one doesn't expire.

• 1 year later...

Supposively..

My subtitles still say his name is spelled Richtofen, maybe they just read it wrong.

Every and any relevent (and irrelevent) terminal file has been found (and by found, i mean i extracted them from the source files).

If it exists, it's in the terminal section on the home page!

(Username: amason

Password: password)

soooooooo,your not denying that the der riese server exsist

ill be honest: I have no idea. but whatever information that would have been stored on it has been extracted into the terminal dump on the home page

Every and any relevent (and irrelevent) terminal file has been found (and by found, i mean i extracted them from the source files).

If it exists, it's in the terminal section on the home page!

(Username: amason

Password: password)

soooooooo,your not denying that the der riese server exsist

ill be honest: I have no idea. but whatever information that would have been stored on it has been extracted into the terminal dump on the home page

i think we should be scared s***-less when it comes to Computers and Cjdog doesn't know :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Why don't we just disect the ISO for the logs and passes? It would take a long time because we would have to familiarize ourselves with the coding and structure of the game, but eventually I think that would be the best course of action. So I recommend to start searching the ISO'S as soon as possible to find the login and password.