[Massive Campaign Spoilers and Speculation]Reznov is Alive?

Level_3

Ok, I am posting off my phpne so i cant copy paste links atm, but look up the Maverick Code for Black Ops, i will try to confirm it myself later but it heavily implies Reznov is alive.

Also, in Revelations, when Hudson is telling Mason that Reznov died in Vorkuta, and it flashbacks to the escape, it looked as if nobody was driving the car when Mason got on the train, at the very least, I saw nobody in their getaway vehicle. If there was nobody there this could mean either Reznov was not in the car (not too plausible, but still a possibility seeing as how Mason was schizophrenic and the circumstances may have been different, or Reznov got off on his own and left.

This is somewhat supported by the emails to Hudson from John Trent, specifically the one dated one day after Redemption, which states "Tell Mason that this time it's freedom for both of us." Which implies Trent may be Reznov.

Correct me if I am wrong on any of these points.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Srry. I should have been More clear. First of all, yeah the guy is legit. I've done it, and his findings are all correct. Second, What I meant was could you post a link to the email or something? I'm not sure if we have a picture of this email or not, I've searched for John Trent, and there are no posts on the site about it. Also, I looked around for John Trent on the internet a bit, and all I found was some weird marriage counselor, which wouldn't fit, and a professor of political science at the university of Ottawa. The professor guy seems like he would fit more, as he did a writing about the Cold War, which I haven't read yet.

The only two things I found off of the message was:

1. Walter Cronkite gave a broadcast about the Vietnam War on FEBRUARY 27, 1968, which is the date the final message from John Trent was received.

https://facultystaff.richmond.edu/~ebolt/history398/cronkite_1968.html

2. The Francis Crick Papers- one of them had the same date, which was addressed to Peter Medawar. A British Scientist.

http://profiles.nlm.nih.gov/SC/Views/AlphaChron/date/10002/

Not sure what any of that has to do with this.

And John Trent is obviously not real, and in my opinion, the alias of Viktor Reznov while in hiding, though two things pique my interest. One is the final part of the secret code "is he who he says he is" and the warning email sent by Trent to JFK before his assassination.

• 3 months later...