the AUG in gknova6 isnt in black ops

KILR_HuCkY

i remember back when the first update came out for gknova6 and it showed an aug assault rifle on the wall. there is no zombie map with an aug on the wall tho... i remember it looked like verruckt, maybe another insane asylum for a zombie map? i doubt it, but there are so many possibilities to zombies tho....................... :) :?:

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember back when the first update came out for gknova6 and it showed an aug assault rifle on the wall. there is no zombie map with an aug on the wall tho... i remember it looked like verruckt, maybe another insane asylum for a zombie map? i doubt it, but there are so many possibilities to zombies tho....................... :) :?:

maybe that was the map of verruckt with modern weapons

maybe that was the map of verruckt with modern weapons

verduckt doesnt have modern weapons on the walls...

• 1 month later...

The aug is on the wall underneath the podium with the turret in the theater room on kino, but it is only on the wii version which sucks cause that's my assault rifle.

Yes. Which leaves me to believe that these were the maps, before they were altered. Plus on Five and the gknova6 video, the quick revive machine is where the speed cola is, and the speed cola, is where the revive is.

I have answered this a few times but I'll say it again for your convenience. The AUG shown there is on The Nintendo Wii version of Kino. The reason it's not on our versions is because of two things. Zombies can understandably be more difficult on the Wii, and also the Wii players ONLY get Kino Der Toten.