possible new boss zombies

butz86

i dont think this was posted before and i think its being over looked those pictures of movies in kino der torten like the pgymiro and the faust might be new bosses in future like in the gknova6 website in one of the tvs there is a ladie floating in a cross type shape like in the pgymiro poster and the tale of the faust is about a man who deals his soul to the devil for all knowlege and wordly pleausers and he isnt pleases gets bored asks for more powers the devils assistant gives them to him but gets his sole after 24 years and in the end he gets his soul and blah blah blah but you might have to fight him or the devil or his assistant so leave a comment on what you think .

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creative critisism here, I'm sorry to just see the negative side of things, but it's what I do. :D

I doubt Treyarch would bring a religious figure such as The Devil into the forefront of their videogame.

theyve got nazi's and all, and if they did bring religious figures in, im sure theyd find a way to bring it in descretely. Like the crawling zombies. If you think about it, they could be like the Jews.

Creative critisism here, I'm sorry to just see the negative side of things, but it's what I do. :D

I doubt Treyarch would bring a religious figure such as The Devil into the forefront of their videogame.

the devil isnt just looked upon by religous people. and hes actually one thing almost all religions can agree upon. some sort of demon that controls the damned in the underworld. and even those with no religious beliefs sometimes still believe in hell and the devil

theyve got nazi's and all, and if they did bring religious figures in, im sure theyd find a way to bring it in descretely. Like the crawling zombies. If you think about it, they could be like the Jews.

Crawling zombies with swastikas on their shoulders represent Jews?

Can you re-explain this, sorry.

i have also noticed this a lot around both maps five and kino der torten i keep seeing blood stains in the form of the grim reaper dont no but maybe also a new boss that would be kinda fun fighting the grim reaper.

I AM VICTOR REZNOV AND I WILL GET MY REVENGE.

"Faust" (in engl. "Fist") is a movie based on the german book "Goethe´s Faust".

Some of you may not know him, but Johann Wolgang Goethe (*28. August 1749 in Frankfurt am Main; † 22. March 1832 in Weimar) is one of the most famous German Poets of all time.

I doubt iis a hint to a possible Big Boss...

The "Bismark" (NOT "Big Mark"!) was a German battleship during the WWII. It was the german pride German Navy.

Here too, i doubt its a hint for a boss.

I already have reseached it, i think that are indicators, that the theatre is deserted for many years. All the movies are from ´41-´45.

The TV-Tower outside the Kino (you can see from the ally in background of the wall) indicates, that the map MUST take place in the mid 60´s.

So there are two oppertunities:

- the Kino was destered for apprx. 20 years or more

- the whole building traveled through time, this would explain why more than 20 years after the war, in the theatre are all those Nazi-Symbols.

• 4 weeks later...

i think samantha is jewish because in her (tidy) room, on her shelf she has a dradle which is a sort of spinning top thing that jewish people play with. Also there are books saying "curran" (dont know what that is), "edward rhictofen" and "kellis landrum" (dont know what that is). I think samantha is possibly french because when you stand near her bedroom door you can hear children singing in what sounds like french (not definite). Samantha also has a doll house kind of thing with dolls of dempsey, nicolai, rhichtofen and the other character. I hope some of this stuff helps :D