Was anyone shocked when... [SPOILERS...]

KILR_HuCkY

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

woods isnt dead it is confirmed in a note on the computer

also the military designation code in albhabetical order at the start of every mission with the numbers and letters say "reznov is dead, or is he no body was found is he who he says he is"

this is all confirmed video link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLZlfHGo-Ro

Thats why im waiting for the next game treyarch makes :) Hopefully Reznov is there

• 1 month later...

I almost cried when Dmitri died. I had played through World at War, and the story in that, although light, actually does matter. It was so different from other deaths, like Roach's, where you were playing the character the whole time. But in this, you saw the character you were playing as before die in front of your eyes, and then had to move on and continue to follow orders. If I was Reznov, I would have killed Dragovich right there. Best campaign ever.

The way Sergei dies, risking his life for you, made me feel sad.

I was also shocked about Mason killing JFK. No one else, just him.

I fell to the floor in despair when Dimitri died.

I called it exactly when Clarke dies 8-)

Woods and Reznov are probably at the pentagon. :D

Well. Thats my take on things.

I almost cried when Dmitri died. I had played through World at War, and the story in that, although light, actually does matter. It was so different from other deaths, like Roach's, where you were playing the character the whole time. But in this, you saw the character you were playing as before die in front of your eyes, and then had to move on and continue to follow orders. If I was Reznov, I would have killed Dragovich right there. Best campaign ever.

I completely agree, I was so upset when he died- it'd be different if it was just any other soldier but the fact that he was the character you played as through WWII, the one who survived the Salingrad massacre, being hunted by the German army, being captured for 2 years, almost being flooded in the Berlin underground system and storming the Reichstag makes it so much deeper on a personal level, because it's like you're seeing yourself die. He even survived a pistol shot straight in the chest on the roof of the Reichstag about 5 feet away from assuring the Russian's total invasion of Berlin, for christ's sake! Yet he dies in an experiment? If I were Reznov I'd want Dragovich dead too. :(

The good point is that Reznov supposedly survived as he was my favourite character throughout both games. :)

also the military designation code in albhabetical order at the start of every mission with the numbers and letters say "reznov is dead, or is he no body was found is he who he says he is"

Thats why im waiting for the next game treyarch makes :) Hopefully Reznov is there

not to hurt u but... reznov is dead =/ thats why he was a hallucination to mason. didnt u hear from that guy , the interrogator, he said that reznov died trying to escape the jail thing. remember in campaign? wen reznov and mason broke out? and wen mason got on the train? leaving reznov driving the car? thats where he died.

i havent played WaW for a while is dimitri the person who leads u? the one with the awesome russian hat? or the guy u play? OH SO DIMITRI IS THAT GUY U PLAYED IN WAW =O WHOA! I find that scary to see the person u played die o.o yeah yu said it i didnt finish reading xD damn. he died.. that is really scary and heart racing. fuck! seeing the player u played at WaW play with u wen yer reznov and he dies in yer eyes!?

not to hurt u but... reznov is dead =/ thats why he was a hallucination to mason. didnt u hear from that guy , the interrogator, he said that reznov died trying to escape the jail thing. remember in campaign? wen reznov and mason broke out? and wen mason got on the train? leaving reznov driving the car? thats where he died.

the point is that he is trying to convey is that he may actually still be alive, because no body was found. he was just hallucinations all along in the campaign, and he was of course never with mason after vorkuta, but he still may be alive.

Not to hurt you but it's obvious that you haven't looked any deeper than the campaign. Like I said, no offense but you just haven't realised how much more there actually is to Reznov. The hidden codes say "Reznov is dead or is he no body was found is he who he says he is". Meaning that it's possible that Reznov is alive. :)