Unexplained lights around the map

trifo

Walking around Kino, I've noticed that there are a few areas that have a greenish hue to them, the one I first noticed was on the back of the stage across from the power switch, to the right of the claymores (if you're looking at them). There appears to be a spotlight shining on this corner, but no spotlight to be found. There also appears to be rectangular cutouts along the wall. I dont know if this is significant, or if I just missed the spotlight, but I dont think I missed it. Theres a spotlight flashing on the powerswitch, which is kind of important, so this unexplained light could be important as well.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think these are important. I think there are 3 green rooms?

The one in the second room if you buy the top door, in that back closet area.

The one with the knocking sound in the dressing room.

The one in front of the theater around the teleporter area.

I'm surprised no one has looked into this heavily yet.

Theres three? I wonder if maybe Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo each stand in a different green light while Dr Rictoffen (sp?) does something else special, something would get triggered? Possibly shoots the green powerbox in the alley? But what would happen?