proof that samantha isn't dead

bboyafro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Czd61QMu ... re=related skip to 10:34 ok now my guess is that Samantha didn't die when Richthofen locked them in the door somehow she time traveled and went to kino der toten and became and actor and then the zombies came in. when you teleport to samantha's room you can see a poster of Faust that made me thing that samantha loved theater so samantha became an actor on an area that wasn't infected by the zombies then the zombies came in and we don;t know what happened to samantha also richotfen say's ""samantha where did you run to? "" and that made me thing that samantha escaped der riese. OK that's my thoughts tell me what you thing PEACE :D
  • Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being a jerk but unless Samantha has a slong, should would be an actress. :P

But besides the point, I think her dog Fluffy didn't harm her as she was the only one who looked after Fluffly. I think somehow she was able to control fluffy and was the main reason for the outbreak. But as for the zombies I think she has some control over them because they do mutter "Sam" and "Monkey" now and then. I think somehow she tries to manipulate the survivors in some way to try and return things back to normal. Because when it first started many of her favourite things died.

But who know eh? All will soon be revealed with any new maps. But none the less nice theory man and ill give you +1 rep on it.

Yeah, I agree with you that Sam escaped Der Riese 8-)

But how? In the new SNN, there is a new radio explaining that the DG-2 overloaded the teleported and sent the gang into the future to Kino, but the DG-2 didn't exist when Edward 'killed' Sam and Maxis...?

Maybe, like earlier said, Fluffy didn't kill Sam, and allowed her to escape the factory. And also, the way Edward only says "Goodbye, Dr. Maxis." and doesn't mention Sam could mean that he allowed Sam to escape for some reason?

Ugh, this is so confusing! :lol: :facepalm:

But how? In the new SNN, there is a new radio explaining that the DG-2 overloaded the teleported and sent the gang into the future to Kino, but the DG-2 didn't exist when Edward 'killed' Sam and Maxis...?

Huh? Where's that radio transmission? I tried going to that one radio on one corner of the level (Doctor's Quarters? I forget) but I could barely hear anything legible in the transmission....not to mention that I haven't played COD:WAW in a long time to recall what the transmission said in COD:WAW. Plus, I though the maps were pretty much the same, so if there are indeed new easter eggs in those maps, I've got some searching to do (dammit).

As for Richtofen not killing Samantha.....well, he didn't kill her, per se. When he said "Goodbye, Dr. Maxis," he was obviously intent on eliminating him. Samantha would've just been an extra, and I think Samantha was with Ludwig when he died, as though they held each other prior to their deaths.....but the teleporter may not have killed them. But the point here about Richtofen is that he was to eliminate Ludwig, and Samantha's death was probably an extra, a coincidence, maybe unintentional(?).

As for Samantha, it would be easy to assume that she isn't dead. Actually, her body is dead, but not her spirit; she is alive in a metaphysical sense. She is a ghost. I think we all knew this already, of course.....and there's no need explaining that one of Richtofen's quotes in KDT when collecting an item is "A gift from Sam? But WHY!?"